Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not interested in clicking onto any other teams threads, especially our friends' up the road. They, and every other team, are irrelevant to me unless we are playing them.

It's not even a fan forum mate, it's even worse: it's an actual article that their own fanzine has written up. Cringeworthy is an understatement.

I was getting told last night that Dell isn't involved and the other 3 won't have the money to invest.

I was just letting them get on with it as you could sense the rage coming from them.

See Sima was still around then to put the boot in. Comes on here as though he gives a fair view of us. Fukin phoney.

:lol:

I think Sims gives a better representation of me on there than SIMA does tbf.

That site must not have a delete function in the comments.

It's not even a fan forum mate, it's even worse: it's an actual article that their own fanzine has written up. Cringeworthy is an understatement.
I know there are some sound ones, usually in the 50/50 places. But not many. Fewer and fewer the closer you get Sid's. Whereas we are level-headed as fuck, allowertheplace. Had one at work telling some youngns (not from around these parts) about mackems in Milan yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back