Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to bite as such. Here's something well placed though.

Newcastle United may mock Sunderland for their financial plight, well done, bravo, can't fault you we are as they put it 'truly fucked'

However they are currently in open warfare with their own chairman for refusing to spunk money into a club with more or less the same catchment, appeal, relegated more recently, albeit with what they would call a decent manager.

So my question to you Newcastle fans (and there are many on this message board)

Why the double standard? What do you want to see?

@Boo Boy

It's not wrong with some things but it's typically Newcastle to suggest Sunderland have been deluded to spend what we have, whilst they have spent most of my life overspending and trying to do what every club does.

Obviously they're such a big club that they're allowed lol

I'm not going to bite as such. Here's something well placed though.

Newcastle United may mock Sunderland for their financial plight, well done, bravo, can't fault you we are as they put it 'truly fucked'

However they are currently in open warfare with their own chairman for refusing to spunk money into a club with more or less the same catchment, appeal, relegated more recently, albeit with what they would call a decent manager.

So my question to you Newcastle fans (and there are many on this message board)

Why the double standard? What do you want to see?

@Boo Boy
Just passing on the article marra in case you missed it. There are plenty of other articles on our own plight.

meh,it's a thread aboot sunderland....10 page max i recon....if you wanna hit the 200 page jackpot you will have to make it about 'the mags'

Just passing on the article marra in case you missed it. There are plenty of other articles on our own plight.

Do you think maybe the point of sharing said article on here was to elicit a negative reaction?

Nah what am I saying, you're a good guy, mags aren't in the slightest bit concerned with Sunderland, you wouldn't do that...

Thoughts?

You lot are still incredibly f***ing embarrassing. Tell them to keep it up - doesn't matter how many leagues we drop, because we'll never be you.

Imagine going in to that much detail about a team other than your own. You'd have to be... well, tha Toon I guess.

Wus jus divven undaastaaand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back