Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.

2017 is a short space in time, things change and can change quickly. Who in 1994 foresaw what happenned in 1998-2001. I didnt. Nobody could. We appear to be sorting the finances out, it will take time and will be painful, but we will be back, sometime, as will Leeds, Forest, Derby, Sheff Weds etc etc etc. Look at Boro. seemed to be fucked, sorted themselves out and are now in a position to spend big money. Leicester went bust and won the league, look at Southampton and Palace. That's just the way it goes.

Ironically they have an owner who took over a club in a real mess due to years of overspending, not to dis-similar to our current situation (admittedly they competed at the top end of the table) and through a good business model has them in a healthy financial state. But he's hounded out at every opportunity. I m looking forward to the next .com against him once the fat waiter fucks off. Supporting SAFC doesn't have many high points, but having these fuckers as our un obsessed rivals brings me great levels of joy.

I think your fanzine is beyond parody and if any nufc fans have any ounce of self respect and wanting to actually support their own club and team they'd agree tbh

Fact. Boo Boy is the ugliest human being on planet earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back