Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look I'll say it before you all call me out I'm a mag, expecting floods of fuck off and greggs/horse based banter :lol:

The 'Mag' & that tf knakers obsession with finances is, to put it frankly embarrassing. Your clubs only slightly more fucked financially than Newcastle at this moment in time, its sad but it's true.

Most of the level headed fans from both sides know this, but obviously we all have idiots.

We both cant compete. Look at the spending in the premiership its getting more ridiculous, even in the championship 15m for a injury prone player. Even abroad, 160m for a kid whos had at best a great season and a half. It's going to burst and it wont be pretty.

it has to doesn't it. its getting beyond a joke now...

Nope, they are not at all still absolutely pissed off because of the 6 in a row, wembley, going down twice and us relegating them at all.

Ironically if you look at the comments on that page, Mags are telling the author how f***ing stupid, inaccurate and obsessive he is. Some of them actually have thier heads screwed on.. (still twats through)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back