Finals Day 2021. 18th September

Indeed, only side in the four I don't mind is you lot. I'm down your way at the minute actually, at Three Bridges :lol:

Hope Zummerzet thrash K*nt in the final
Hope the chavvy Brexity twats get battered by the “zoyderrrr” boys (yeah I’ve never been to Kent but that’s just the impression I get of the place, like Essex)

Last edited:
Hope the chavvy Brexity twats get battered by the “zoyderrrr” boys (yeah I’ve never been to Kent but that’s just the impression I get of the place, like Essex)
I live literally on the Kent/London boundary (half of my town is in Kent), and you're absolutely spot on. The NF headquarters used to be in Welling. Occasionally see wankers bopping about in my work in EDL hoodies and shit (I work IN Kent).

I live literally on the Kent/London boundary (half of my town is in Kent), and you're absolutely spot on. The NF headquarters used to be in Welling. Occasionally see wankers bopping about in my work in EDL hoodies and shit (I work IN Kent).
Some twat from Grimsby behind me has decided he’a supporting them for some reason

The argument is that he/they stepped over the rope in the process of the catch
I see what the argument is. I just think he held it cleanly and was in control of his body so catch completed. Then DBD smashed into him. Admittedly you only see that when you watch it frame by frame.

19.5 Fielder grounded beyond the boundary

19.5.1 A fielder is grounded beyond the boundary if some part of his/her person is in contact with any of the following:

- the boundary or any part of an object used to mark the boundary;

- the ground beyond the boundary;

- any object that is in contact with the ground beyond the boundary;

- another fielder who is grounded beyond the boundary, if the umpire considers that it was the intention of either fielder that the contact should assist in the fielding of the ball.

If the umpires think DBD was assisting the fielding..... :lol:

Back