Fifa Head to Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started playing head to head last week. Currently in div 4 but struggling to win games. Always Sunderland, and faced one mag so far (He quit after I went 2-0 up ;) )

Got mesel back upto div 3. Had 4 matches so far, and come from behind in everyone of them to get a draw in each. Seem to be doing ok, just need to be more clinical in front of goal.

In division 2 now and I'm just up against 5 at the back ultra defensive sides all the time now. It's unbearable

Bastards, needed a win in me last game of div 3 to avoid relegation. One nil up and me Bastard internet kicks me out. Relegated. :(

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Forum Runner, mate.

Division 1 is a bridge too far for me. I've been relegated from there twice. On my way back up to it.

Just decided to go back on this, after getting beat 5-1 by some pace merchant on UT.

Such a pleasant change being able to actually defend rather than trusting to your luck and hoping like mad that the lobbed through ball fails - after conceding to five in one match on UT, i'm yet to get done by one in H2H.

Won div 1 for the third time today, you lot must be shite ;)

Me too. I was just kidding before when I said I was shit as.

I'm so good that when I won Division 7 EA Sports emailed me to say they were putting me directly into Div 2. I was like yeah, whatever, I'll still win my first six games and get promoted.

I'm rubbish in the cups like.

Kidding I'm the best.

;)

Heading for relegation from division four now

I'm shit

:(

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Forum Runner, mate.

I just yoyo between divisions 3 and 4. Miss staying up by a point or 2 in division 3 and then just waltz thru division 4. Rinse and repeat as they say.

Need 2 from 2 just to stay in div 2. These last 2 seasons have been a disaster - I'm really struggling to win.

Finally got to Division 1 last week and then over the weekend I failed spectacularly and got relegated with only 5 points :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back