Fifa Head to Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
So frustrating.

I can get all the way to 6, be competitive and then drop back down to 8 within a flash. Does this game pair you against like for like or do you think it's sneaky and puts you up against div 1's?

Its odd. I won division one easily and now i've slipped down to division 4, still using same tactics and selection as did when was winning

Never been relegated, few close scraps but seems easy - stopped playing at div2 because ultimate team took over! then virtual pro took over that!

i`ve had straight promotions to div 6, not been relegated yet but seem to draw as many as i win

I'm up into Division 2. Need 15 points from 9 games to get promoted to the holy grail. Suffered 1 relegation from 3 to 4 and that's it.

Anzhi are the way to go. Eto'o and Bousouffa = insane.

I'm up into Division 2. Need 15 points from 9 games to get promoted to the holy grail. Suffered 1 relegation from 3 to 4 and that's it.

Anzhi are the way to go. Eto'o and Bousouffa = insane.

With my new patient play I think you may be correct. Even QPR are decent.

With my new patient play I think you may be correct. Even QPR are decent.

It's really tempting just to abuse Eto'o all day long, but in Bousouffa, Zhirkov and Gonzales (who is usually on the bench) you have some good dribblers.

I'm into that tiki-taka shit now like, trying to replicate it on FIFA with custom formations and whatnot.

what is it?

It might have something to do with a guest, but regardless, they basically control your players and run them out the way giving them a free run.
There was a super goalkeeper before, although I'm not sure if that was last year.

I enjoy H2H personally. Had back to back promotions to Div3, no relegations or consolidations. Lost my first game in over 30 matches the other day though. Lad using Bilbao spanked me 2-1. I lost quite a few in my first season on it as I was getting used to the defending, only just managed to scrape promotion. Then went on a decent run of about 25 wins in 30 games. My record is something like

34-7-7. Give or take a couple of wins, not entirely sure.

Found it pretty easy until i got to division one, can i fuck win it :lol:

I like h2H, got up to division 3 in consecutive promotions, consolidated one year then promoted to league 2. Record is like 45-15-13, I play on manager mode more than out else like.

got to division one twice, got relegated first time then obviously got promoted. Won division one second time I was in it, though the people seemed a bit worse then than the first set of people in division one i played :cool:

Ivory Coast or CSKA Moscow are class

Playing as the lads and I've been beaten twice in a row in div three by Ajax then QPR.

Just out with the dog now to stop mesel launching the pad through the tv.

I always seem to play some shit people at the beginning of a season and rack up almost enough points for promotion then it decides to match me up against some superstars and I only just manage to scrape enough points. I only needed 1 point for promotion to Div 3 last night and I was getting beat off someone playing as Everton, but then Gardner fired in a rocket of an equaliser in the last minute :cool:

I've enjoyed H2H a bit much like, I've played about 250 games on it :oops:

I always seem to play some shit people at the beginning of a season and rack up almost enough points for promotion then it decides to match me up against some superstars and I only just manage to scrape enough points. I only needed 1 point for promotion to Div 3 last night and I was getting beat off someone playing as Everton, but then Gardner fired in a rocket of an equaliser in the last minute :cool:

I've enjoyed H2H a bit much like, I've played about 250 games on it :oops:

I do like it.

What season are you in? I am in Season 32.

Makes me so angry. Some fucker scored the spammiest goal and didn't even have another shot. Hit the post loads, Bendtner is the expert at missing open goals and McClean can't finish for shit. The opposition spend the entire game passing the ball around their back four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back