Fifa Head to Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm still struggling :lol: Was relegated once again from Division 3 and now, after usually pissing Division 4, have lost my first 4 games. It's going to be a struggle :lol:

Started playing 4-3-3 as the lads and won all but two games in div 5 to get promotion (lost one, drew one). Might have to stick with the formation. Sometimes it's like the Alamo, like but Sess and McLean on the break are immense.

I just can't stand knobs that play as Santos/Anzhi solely to abuse one player. They are normally shite as well.

Normally play as SAFC and line up

Bendtner---Campbell
Sessegnon
Richardson---Gardner---Larsson
Bardsley---O'Shea---Brown---Elmo
Mignolet​

Between Div 1 and 3

f***ing hate real Madrid pricks! Always play clearly better than them.

Lost 3-2 to one just now, would have won if it weren't for f***ing Ronaldo.

If xTPGx GUBBY posts on here - yer shite.

Im sure I played him. He beat me 4-3 and Ronaldo got all 4 goals. All he did was give the ball to Ronaldo and then dee all the tricks, step overs the lot, f***ing arsehole.

I love playing as Villa. Darren bent is just a machine.

Love a last minute cut back and cross into the box for benty free to knock it home

Almost Genius said:

Love a last minute cut back and cross into the box for benty free to knock it home

How many unpopular comments can you squeeze into a post ?

I hate playing against Villa.

I've recently moved up to 4 stars and dropped from div 4 to 6 in two seasons.
Had to go 5 at the back as I was letting loads of goals in.

I can't bring myself to use any other team than Sunderland.

Almost Genius said:
Oh I can't stand the Judas money grabbing bastard but its all about the W

Him and Agbonlahor are canny nippy like.

Always get matched up against them when using the lads.

mackem1979 said:
Him and Agbonlahor are canny nippy like.

Always get matched up against them when using the lads.

See I never play as us. Even offline
Just don't like to. I never want to sign new players or flog them. I feel bad :lol:

I'm in division 2 now, seem to dominate a lot of games but win few in this division. I'm always Sunderland.

Oh and if I ever play Villa I never win as I always childishly do anything to stop Bent, Agbonlahor usually gets at least 2!

Almost Genius said:
See I never play as us. Even offline
Just don't like to. I never want to sign new players or flog them. I feel bad :lol:

I'm the opposite.

I enjoy playing H2H with the lads and can like and dislike players in real life depending how they do for me !

Playing as Sunderland in a 5221 formation. It has worked wonders for me. I could never get higher than div 5 I have just won three straight promotions to div 3 since I started using this formation.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Forum Runner, mate.

Up to div 3. Currently playing 4-3-3

Mig
Bardo JOS Brown Keyring
McClean Catts Colback
Larson Bendtner Sess

Colback has suprised me. A lower rating than he deserves, but decent all-rounder with great engine. Even scored a couple for me.

I lost a Sunderland v Sunderland game the other night 2-1.
If it was against any of you lot then you know fine well it was never a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back