Fifa 23

Clauss from the Ligue 1 SBC and got Sissoko from completing the Ligue 1 Cup. Got my 9 wins and had a game spare so jumped on and gave it away. The guy messaged me back saying thanks cos that was his 9th win, then he sent me another message just after.....bastard packed Messi 😣

Got to Lvl 30 but can't make me mind up what to go for. Would normally easily go for the packs or pick but I've seen some absolute shite.

Gunna do marquee matchups tonight then just hoy everything I've got into those 80+ picks and Ligue 1 upgrades. Teams as good as it's gunna be now so just rolling the dice on getting one of the big pulls. Likely be my last week or so playing I think, might just about sneak level 30 by the end of the season.

Gunna do marquee matchups tonight then just hoy everything I've got into those 80+ picks and Ligue 1 upgrades. Teams as good as it's gunna be now so just rolling the dice on getting one of the big pulls. Likely be my last week or so playing I think, might just about sneak level 30 by the end of the season.

Mavididi as ST better then Payet, or gold Mbappe in your opinion? Im in v similar boat now, similar team as well.

Clauss from the Ligue 1 SBC and got Sissoko from completing the Ligue 1 Cup. Got my 9 wins and had a game spare so jumped on and gave it away. The guy messaged me back saying thanks cos that was his 9th win, then he sent me another message just after.....bastard packed Messi 😣
Hahaha maybe you’ll get Messi in the compensation reds.

Got him LM/LW, only played a few games hes rapid like, but my mbappe is tradeable so could sell up and shuffle around
He's still worth about 250k, may as well sell, can buy a few TOTS with that or put some squads into Puskas or something
He's still worth about 250k, may as well sell, can buy a few TOTS with that or put some squads into Puskas or something
Eusebio SBC is coming too
Hahaha maybe you’ll get Messi in the compensation reds.
Hopefully I've earned some good karma 🤞

Last edited:
Got lauturo Martinez and bremer red. Then did the hero and got fantasy Capdevila.

This chem system is shite, have to rejig your whole team to fit one player in.

Dybala and Hernandez reds. Pretty decent.
Edit: Just a played a WL Qualifier with Dybala. Holy shit, he's amazing. :eek: Done more in 20 mins than Puskas has done in 20 games.

Last edited:
They've started rolling out compensation for Ligue 1 red picks, not got anything yet but hopefully some point today.

Back