Fifa 22

Didn't play any of fifa 21. Recently played fifa 20 a few times and got code for volta (or whatever the f it's called and kickoff. Downloaded it and it's telling bairn to sign in to account its associated too! Nee idea what to do now as its linked to gamertag. Hopefully get it sorted for me coming in later lol

Didn't play any of fifa 21. Recently played fifa 20 a few times and got code for volta (or whatever the f it's called and kickoff. Downloaded it and it's telling bairn to sign in to account its associated too! Nee idea what to do now as its linked to gamertag. Hopefully get it sorted for me coming in later lol
I think it only goes live at 6pm so that could be why

All the modes of the beta are open now, you get a pack with a load of top players in too. I said the same the last beta but the passing and general play feel really good, hopefully they don't patch it to death early doors like last time. The keepers seem to be better as well with all the added animations.

All the modes of the beta are open now, you get a pack with a load of top players in too. I said the same the last beta but the passing and general play feel really good, hopefully they don't patch it to death early doors like last time. The keepers seem to be better as well with all the added animations.

Started a career with Sunderland, canny hard to fill the gaps that we have in real
life already due to the squad.

It’s getting toward that time of the year. Seen snippets of it, weekend league down to 20 games which I’m buzzing about with you needing to win 3 from 5 qualifying games and you get 3 attempts apparently. Total revamp or rivals too, actually looking forward to what they’re going to do.

please tell me there getting rid of the FUT friendlies to get rewards stuff cos it was shite

Thought the interface of Ultimate Team was appalling. I do know it’s the BETA but it was slow moving, confusing and hard to manoeuvre.

The game itself I actually quite enjoyed but I found i wasn’t very good. No idea if I was just a bit out of the loop and hadn’t played properly for a while but it did little to convince me it would be worth my time this year.

please tell me there getting rid of the FUT friendlies to get rewards stuff cos it was shite

I actually don’t mind friendlies as they offer a change to god squads and grinds of rivals etc.

I really really hope they get read of the news to do SBs however find that highly unlikely.

Thought the interface of Ultimate Team was appalling. I do know it’s the BETA but it was slow moving, confusing and hard to manoeuvre.

The game itself I actually quite enjoyed but I found i wasn’t very good. No idea if I was just a bit out of the loop and hadn’t played properly for a while but it did little to convince me it would be worth my time this year.

How you been getting to play early x

Gave up Ultimate team in Fifa21 and played career mode. Much more relaxing than playing douchbags online who want to naughty things to your mother

Back