Fifa 22

We played Pro Clubs all through lockdown, every Friday... get a few cans in & about 4-9 of us all over the headsets having a bit crack. Was the best thing you could get without going out i guess. Really helped all of our mental health in lockdown & we got to division one and learnt loads of 5 star skills.

Nowt better than skinning Biglad69_Messi2k on the edge of your own box and scoring a mint team goal, watching the full celebration & waiting for that inevitable PSN message, after they'd been pricks all game.

We played Pro Clubs all through lockdown, every Friday... get a few cans in & about 4-9 of us all over the headsets having a bit crack. Was the best thing you could get without going out i guess. Really helped all of our mental health in lockdown & we got to division one and learnt loads of 5 star skills.

Nowt better than skinning Biglad69_Messi2k on the edge of your own box and scoring a mint team goal, watching the full celebration & waiting for that inevitable PSN message, after they'd been pricks all game.
Same, if you've got a few mates it's easily the most fun game mode to play, looking forward to starting again from scratch in 22.

Same, if you've got a few mates it's easily the most fun game mode to play, looking forward to starting again from scratch in 22.
The 'starting again' is the best bit and then usually after about a month or two, UT becomes a total piss take with people who have spent a bastard fortune on packs putting out teams full of colour carded players.

We still play now, if there’s 3 or more at a loose end. The skill level is definitely a division 3/4 average. But there’s 3/4 of us that can compete in the top 2. Some unreal players on it like.

We still play now, if there’s 3 or more at a loose end. The skill level is definitely a division 3/4 average. But there’s 3/4 of us that can compete in the top 2. Some unreal players on it like.
Yeah same, all my squad have recently gone next gen so we've started again with a new team. We got upto div 3 on old gen, think that's about our ceiling tbh. I play CAM and just keep things sensible and move the ball about but a couple of my team have the odd tendency to try and skin loads of players or call for the ball from the AI at stupid positions. It's always a good laugh like.

Is the beta free ? Have career mode and kick off but I don’t really play any of these fifa games bairn does more then me

Last edited:
Volta….. what an absolute waste of a game mode.

The time they have put into Volta they could’ve made career mode or clubs actually viable and fun but an absolute waste IMO.

The reason is because they won’t make money. I’ll give this BETA a go but over the last year/two I’ve realised I’m over FIFA unless they drastically improve either of these modes.

Just received a beta invite for career mode, might give it a bash when it’s ready on 12th
You can download it now, mines at 9% already - got IFA Ultimate Team and Kick-Off.

re, clubs: anyone have room a for a little one in who plays on the LW or as an ANY? In fact anywhere but in defence

Last edited:
Yeah same, all my squad have recently gone next gen so we've started again with a new team. We got upto div 3 on old gen, think that's about our ceiling tbh. I play CAM and just keep things sensible and move the ball about but a couple of my team have the odd tendency to try and skin loads of players or call for the ball from the AI at stupid positions. It's always a good laugh like.
I play CDM, but with a Left winger with 99 pace & 5 star skills. Seems to work!

Probably a daft question but they’re not gonna give me the game for free after giving me the BETA are they? I mean this is EA so I think I already know the answer…

Unless I’m blown away there’s little chance I’m going to buy it this year.

has anyone who’s put serious hours in got a beta code? There’s about 8 of us all proper Fifa goths and not one of us has been given a code….

has anyone who’s put serious hours in got a beta code? There’s about 8 of us all proper Fifa goths and not one of us has been given a code….
I played it from early release until about March. Only ultimate team but I got a career mode beta invite.

it could be down to ps5 as they may not have as many users for that

Back