Fifa 22

Since the update I’ve been absolutely diabolical. Can’t buy a win on any game mode. Playing crap squad battles teams on world class and I get silver players smashing them in the top corner, got teams with 100 Chem that are clunky and slow. Giving up for now

Had a fantastic Fifa day today.

Finally qualified for WL at 4th attempt and promoted to division 2.

Everything seemed to go my way today, quite an enjoyable game when that happens!

Whoever was asking about icons earlier in the thread, I’d leave Rush well alone, I tried him and wasn’t impressed at all.

Just got to the elite devision after not being able to get a win in div 3 to barely losing all the way to elite, 352 is unreal

Anyone tried that Hero Cordoba card yet?

He reminds me so much of Moments Cannavaro from last year in terms of his stats and height, and that was the best CB card I've used in FIFA for as long as I can remember. That Cannavaro card's agility and balance made it feel like controlling Messi at times!

94 jumping on Cordoba his height won't be as much of an issue as you'd think.

This week's TOTW is an absolute disgrace to be honest. Szczesny is the only one who would get into my team and he's only 30k on the market. Might just play to 4 wins and give the rest away or 8 if I have the time but it's really not worth any effort at all.

Anyone tried that Hero Cordoba card yet?

He reminds me so much of Moments Cannavaro from last year in terms of his stats and height, and that was the best CB card I've used in FIFA for as long as I can remember. That Cannavaro card's agility and balance made it feel like controlling Messi at times!

94 jumping on Cordoba his height won't be as much of an issue as you'd think.

This week's TOTW is an absolute disgrace to be honest. Szczesny is the only one who would get into my team and he's only 30k on the market. Might just play to 4 wins and give the rest away or 8 if I have the time but it's really not worth any effort at all.
I noticed his price and expected him to be good. I’ll probably never use him unless I pack him. I hate spending over 50k on a defender unless it’s an sbc.
Got rid on salah etc who was class but loving the heroes, so over powered

Decent team that. I’m not a fan of tchoumeni or whatever you call him. I seem to play against him every other game as well.

If you have the coins you can fit llorente or de jong in that team without a chem loss

Last edited:
The matchmaking seems really weird at the minute. I’m in Div 3 and had some games against players I can’t imagine being any higher than Div 6, then others where they’re clearly a lot better than I am. My last game was against a team with Eusebio, Cruyff, Blanc, Messi and Kante and he didn’t even last until half time after I scored 3 goals in half an hour.

The matchmaking seems really weird at the minute. I’m in Div 3 and had some games against players I can’t imagine being any higher than Div 6, then others where they’re clearly a lot better than I am. My last game was against a team with Eusebio, Cruyff, Blanc, Messi and Kante and he didn’t even last until half time after I scored 3 goals in half an hour.
I just played someone in champs qualifying, he had Ronaldo, Son totw, Mane Totw, Fekir rttk, Pogba, Fernandes, Kante as well as Varane and VVD in defence and he was utter garbage.

Struggling with rewards this year. I mostly play through the week and last year rivals rewards were more substantial so I could complete SBC’s and pack decent players just from that. This year for my 7 wins I get like 1/2 small packs in div 5. The higher up the divs I go as well the harder the wins are so can take many games to get those rewards. Do you have to play champs to get substantial rewards?

Struggling with rewards this year. I mostly play through the week and last year rivals rewards were more substantial so I could complete SBC’s and pack decent players just from that. This year for my 7 wins I get like 1/2 small packs in div 5. The higher up the divs I go as well the harder the wins are so can take many games to get those rewards. Do you have to play champs to get substantial rewards?
Yeah, but you need to get through to the weekend final’s.

Really enjoying it this year. Got up to division 4 before. Front two of lukaku and IF Toney are fantastic.
Was going to play champs but didn’t realise you had to qualify every time you play it. Thought if reached a certain level you just automatically re-enter. Good job the TOTW isn’t the best this week

Hope they don’t take away my direction cursor at the player’s feet like they did last year, I was able to keep it in qualifier 🙏🏻😳😁
Haha I didn’t know anyone actually used that.
Really enjoying it this year. Got up to division 4 before. Front two of lukaku and IF Toney are fantastic.
Was going to play champs but didn’t realise you had to qualify every time you play it. Thought if reached a certain level you just automatically re-enter. Good job the TOTW isn’t the best this week
You can qualify then use the entry on any weekend you want. So if you can’t do it this week you’ve got an entry ready for the next one.

Last edited:

Back