Fifa 22

Should’ve known better than to use slow players in FIFA :lol:
I knar what you're saying, but my high rated team aren't exactly slouches. Sterling, vardy, sancho, VVD.
It's just amazing how different a team of lower rated players feels to supposedly higher rated (world class) players.
Literally play better. Feel better. Do what I expect them to do!!!??

Sell all of your Dutch, French and Argentinians that play in weird leagues (especially if they are 80+)

SBC for a rare mega pack requires them. Just sold Van Aanholt for 5k and made about 50k just shifting cards I had in my club.

Edit - Also just sold Florian Thauvin for 8k.

Last edited:
Was absolutely buzzing with my Rivals rewards as a Hero popped up from my 50k pack.

f***ing untradeable Al Jaber from the Saudi league :lol: Suppose he strong links to my OTW Talisca...

Took a punt on that Danjuma for 36k, he's similar to the 86 Oyarzabal I had but after last night's results he's got more than a fair chance of upgrading. Got that Getafe Featured TOTW RB in as well, he's better than Carvajal.

Just played somebody with 10 men behind the ball, almost all in the final 3rd. You could see all of his players running back as soon as he lost the ball.
Standard sod all from rivals rewards, 2x rare player packs. Best was Foden and a duplicate untradeable Werner.
I got useless Manafa ucl rttf card.

Last edited:
Just played somebody with 10 men behind the ball, almost all in the final 3rd. You could see all of his players running back as soon as he lost the ball.

I got useless Manafa ucl rttf card.
ask the fucker what tactic he was using so i can use it, cos im still baffled as fuck as to how i can tell my defence to drop back a million depth but they still get caught out on the half way line!!!!?? :eek: :lol:

Not sure who to get for my team now. Got 600k and was thinking of an icon. Run a 4 1 2 1 2 narrow, PL team. The only players I can afford who would improve my current team are Varane and Kante, but not sure I want to drop that much on them when I'm happy with Fabinho and Rudiger. I have Jesus and Werner upront with Auba on the bench so could improve there, tried Lukaku and Kane but am not a fan. Looked at Wright, Lineker, Rush, anyone got recommendations? Suppose I could change to 4 3 2 1 and get Salah, Mane or Son.

Last edited:
Not sure who to get for my team now. Got 600k and was thinking of an icon. Run a 4 1 2 1 2 narrow, PL team. The only players I can afford who would improve my current team are Varane and Kante, but not sure I want to drop that much on them when I'm happy with Fabinho and Rudiger. I have Jesus and Werner upront with Auba on the bench so could improve there, tried Lukaku and Kane but am not a fan. Looked at Wright, Lineker, Rush, anyone got recommendations? Suppose I could change to 4 3 2 1 and get Salah, Mane or Son.
Aye just change formation and switch to 41212 in game and use Salah and Mane up front.

I’m in the same boat, sitting on about 700k if I clear my transfer list but I’m just waiting as nothing I fancy and it will all rise.

Im just going to try some icons that weren’t as good last year. Got my eye on Keane at the minute.

Does changing in game mean chemistry will stay the same like?
Aye they have the chem that they start the match on.

set another formation on attacking and you can put the players in the correct position, then you just press the dpad once and it’s all sorted.

only full backs are affected by chem drops when moved I think

Aye they have the chem that they start the match on.

set another formation on attacking and you can put the players in the correct position, then you just press the dpad once and it’s all sorted.

only full backs are affected by chem drops when moved I think

Good to know cheers

ask the fucker what tactic he was using so i can use it, cos im still baffled as fuck as to how i can tell my defence to drop back a million depth but they still get caught out on the half way line!!!!?? :eek: :lol:
I just use 4141 against it with the cdm dropping between defenders all midfielder’s to stay back with the striker to stay forward then just use d pad to let my full backs come forward.
Keep getting close to division 1 then choking. Painful.

Got my self into div 4 since I stopped using the run button all the time and stopped trying to force the game play.

Last edited:
What’s d2 like? Im one win from it and stopped playing as I’d hit my weekly reward cap.
Tbh mate, it’s not as hard as I thought it waS going to be, came close to going up a few times but keep falling to bits. It’s not as sweaty since they patched them finesse goals.

Tbh mate, it’s not as hard as I thought it waS going to be, came close to going up a few times but keep falling to bits. It’s not as sweaty since they patched them finesse goals.
I don’t know if it’s down to skills not being as effective but I seem better this year than the last. Even in d3 I’ve not played many players where I thought they were better than me.

my worry is that I end up in too high of a division then can’t get to 7 wins without it taking all week.

Back