Fifa 22

He is a shout but almost looks like a slower version of Malen. Got the OWT Malen so hopefully he can bang them in in real life to help me out.
A few of the TOTW predictions I've seen for this week have Bebou in as the featured player so you'd have another option there.

Can’t fathom this game out, no matter what settings I use my defence sits on the halfway line and slowly comes back yet almost every team I play has 10 men behind the ball. Stuck in Div 5 and losing almost every game.
Same with me, but stuck in div 6.

Getting canny bored of it now tbh. In previous FIFAs i'd try and play FUT whenever i had the chance, but now i cba. For a player with my (very limited) FIFA ability, let me get relegated!!! Let there be chance to go down, then get on a run and go back up again, like previous rivals. I dont like this new rivals set up at all. Im just getting fucked every game. I rarely win a game and runs of 8 or 9 wins in a row are just gone.

I was in and around div 5 for previous rivals, so used to win my fair share against who i played, but now, this is like something completely new to me. Just cant figure out what to do.

Theres obviously something settings/tactics wise im doing wrong do -for example my worst player is KDB....the fucker just cant pass the ball and is like a tank for me - i just cant figure out what it is!!??

So I only really play the squad battles against the AI.
8 or so of my last 10 matches the servers have disconnected me. But used my contracts up, gave me no coins and all 3 0 losses.

Are they always this shite ? Becoming a joke

8 or so of my last 10 matches the servers have disconnected me. But used my contracts up, gave me no coins and all 3 0 losses.

Are you on PS5? I had that on Fifa 21, any time I played 'offline' I would get disconnected towards the end of the game. Changed to the PS4 version which worked fine. Has been fine on 22 so far.

Depends on the day. Ive had it happen loads some days and not happen at all today

Getting canny bored of it now tbh. In previous FIFAs i'd try and play FUT whenever i had the chance, but now i cba. For a player with my (very limited) FIFA ability, let me get relegated!!! Let there be chance to go down, then get on a run and go back up again, like previous rivals. I dont like this new rivals set up at all. Im just getting fucked every game. I rarely win a game and runs of 8 or 9 wins in a row are just gone.

I was in and around div 5 for previous rivals, so used to win my fair share against who i played, but now, this is like something completely new to me. Just cant figure out what to do.

Theres obviously something settings/tactics wise im doing wrong do -for example my worst player is KDB....the fucker just cant pass the ball and is like a tank for me - i just cant figure out what it is!!??
KDB is gash for me also, I flogged him and stuck fekir in , world of difference. Not even sure what type of player KDB is in fifa

Had a canny spell last night, I came in from London with the full intention of giving away all 20 wins to get some red picks for free, as it turned out everyone else had that same plan. It turned into whoever had the ball scored an own goal :lol:

not sure of how many wins I got exactly but I got to rank 3 which is my best ever finish, I played 0 games past 5 minutes and it took me 30 mins in total :lol:

Just splashed out to buy 87 Essien to replace Casemero. Also sold De Jong for Llorente. Team now looks like this:

GK: Alison

RB: Walker
CB: Gomez
CB: VVD
LB: Mendy

CDM: Essien
CM: Llorente
CM: RTTK Fekir
CAM: POTM Benzema

ST: Henry
ST: Dembele

Qualified for WL last night, had some strange games where I battered the other person but couldn’t score. Had one game that was 8-2 to me on xG and I lost 3-2 in extra time, keepers are still ridiculous in 1 on 1 situations. Qualified with a game to spare and gave away the last one.

The people getting relegated on purpose ruined that for us unfortunately. Im in D5 too, im close to promotion. But this will deffo be my level this year.

I dont buy packs etc, so it is what it is.

Got into Div 1, doesn't seem to sweaty so far. I'm gonna aim to get into the elite div before rewards on Thursday for the extra red pick.

Just splashed out to buy 87 Essien to replace Casemero. Also sold De Jong for Llorente. Team now looks like this:

GK: Alison

RB: Walker
CB: Gomez
CB: VVD
LB: Mendy

CDM: Essien
CM: Llorente
CM: RTTK Fekir
CAM: POTM Benzema

ST: Henry
ST: Dembele

Qualified for WL last night, had some strange games where I battered the other person but couldn’t score. Had one game that was 8-2 to me on xG and I lost 3-2 in extra time, keepers are still ridiculous in 1 on 1 situations. Qualified with a game to spare and gave away the last one.

Who do you prefer between Gomez and VVD?

I've not been overly impressed with VVD, and Gomez would fit perfect into my side for a 10th of the price.

Who do you prefer between Gomez and VVD?

I've not been overly impressed with VVD, and Gomez would fit perfect into my side for a 10th of the price.
VVD is class, can definitely feel the difference between him and Gomez when it comes to pure defending. Is he that much better for the price? Probably not which is why I haven’t bothered with Varane over Gomez in my team.

any tactical advice would be appreciated gents... i'm being bummed on a regular basis since the update
I play 4222 mate. Not elite or anything but doing okay, finished rank 2 in FUT Champs on 50 odd points.

Custom tactics are:
Defensive Style: Balanced
Width: 45
Depth: 55
Build up: Balanced
Chance Creation: Direct Passing
Players in box: 4
Corners: 2
Free kicks: 2

Player instructions:
Stay back on full backs
Both CDMs on cut passing lanes and cover centre, more defensive player on stay back
Both CAMs on get into the box for crosses

Generally find that more balanced tactics are better, don't go to extreme with any of the settings. For player instructions its a bit safer/ratty to put full backs and CDMs a bit more defensive. Most players I know play with 5 or 6 players more defensive and 4 or 5 more attacking.

What’s your team look like?
4-2-2-2

Don't spend any real money on it so pretty average team
Centre halfs - Stones, Gomez
CDMs - Fred and Henderson
CAMs - Mount and Foden
Forwards - Vardy and Jesus

I was more thinking about tactics used.
Player instructions:
Stay back on full backs
Both CDMs on cut passing lanes and cover centre, more defensive player on stay back
Both CAMs on get into the box for crosses

I've never tried cut passing lanes so I'll give that a go marra, thanks

Last edited:
4-2-2-2

Don't spend any real money on it so pretty average team
Centre halfs - Stones, Gomez
CDMs - Fred and Henderson
CAMs - Mount and Foden
Forwards - Vardy and Jesus

I was more thinking about tactics used.

I've never tried cut passing lanes so I'll give that a go marra, thanks
I have a relatively similar team anyway mate, but got a few upgrades after FUT Champs.
Ederson
AWB, Gomez, Rudiger, Robertson
Allan, Firmino
Bernardo, Sancho
Werner, Zaha

Back