Fifa 22

Got to 8 wins in Champs and gave the rest away.

Lozano and Raphina from the red picks which is canny enough and they'll be very decent late on off the bench in games.

Bought RTTK Vidal and RTTK Tonali in to replace regular gold Barella and Kessie. Tonali won't get an upgrade but despite that is arguably the best CM card in the league. Vidal has a shot at at least one of the upgrades. I also did de Ligt as he's currently on a par or a small bit ahead of Skriniar who is the second best gold Serie A CB after Koulibaly in FIFA, but de Ligt is almost guaranteed one upgrade and has a small chance of two.

In previous years I'm always reluctant to spend any decent coin on players early on as they almost all tumble in value with each passing week, but this year I've decided I'm just going to splash out on players I want if I can. Lets face it, I'm not really going to be wondering why I spent X amount of coins on a card come the end of the game cycle when we will all have God squads by then anyway!

Really happy with my team now so think I'll try to save everything up for Hero Di Natale now. I'll be a while building up to that many coins but it will be something to work towards.

This is what I'm currently running and I'm in divison 3. 4-3-2-1 in-game with Dybala attacking, Tonali stay back and Vidal as box-to-box.

Logon or register to see this image

Elite 1 in squad battles and out of two rare player packs I got David Silva followed by Zapata as the highlights :lol:

Got six games left in Champs, need three wins to hit rank 2. Not bothered if I don’t get there, target is always to hit 8 wins anything better is a bonus.

I'm just not getting this like. How come when I break, my oppos always have men back defending uber deep so there's no room to play, but if I stick my defence to be at ultimate depth, my CBs are still caught between half way line and my box!?
What is this magic tactical set up some people have where they break in massive numbers, yet defend in numbers deep, constantly press, but never tire!!???? :eek: :lol:

I'm just not getting this like. How come when I break, my oppos always have men back defending uber deep so there's no room to play, but if I stick my defence to be at ultimate depth, my CBs are still caught between half way line and my box!?
What is this magic tactical set up some people have where they break in massive numbers, yet defend in numbers deep, constantly press, but never tire!!???? :eek: :lol:
You need to work the ball from back to front quicker. As soon as you start passing backwards and taking your time the defence drops back as a unit. The driven pass works great for this, can easily smash the ball up the pitch with pinpoint precision for a counter attack.

I’ve got rid of Pogba to go back to 84 fekir, was buzzing when they dropped that sbc. Card feels class, does it upgrade?
Yeah if Betis qualify for the knockouts (they're 2nd and 6pts clear of 3rd) he will go to 87, if they win 3 out of the last 4 group games (Leverkusen twice, Ferencvaros, Celtic) he will go 88.

Won three games in a row to end up in rank 2 this weekend, gave away the last three.

Nothing major in any of the packs which is standard by now. Best I got was red Raphina and Milinkovic-Savic and an IF Muller which will be useful fodder at some point. Still a nice haul of coins at this stage like.

I felt exactly the same, changing the camera to tele broadcast and being able to see 1 on 1 duels closer has been a game-changer, flying now. Try using R1/RB to AI press player on the ball while you cut out the pass.

Fekir is sensational, fired me into div 3. That Danjuma looks canny even as an RM on 7 chem, but not likely to upgrade.

Can someone please advise me on how to defend corners. Never had this problem on any fifa! Literally conceding one every two games!
If it’s just from crosses you could move your keeper out a bit. On ps you hold r3 down and move it to control them.
Just got rttk Robertson from that daily sbc, shame it’s untradeable.

Last edited:
Happens to me almost all the time, yet my team just meander’s back no matter what settings I use.

Those of you with Bundesliga teams who do you play up front? Malen is decent but limited, I couldn't get away with Haaland at all.

Can’t fathom this game out, no matter what settings I use my defence sits on the halfway line and slowly comes back yet almost every team I play has 10 men behind the ball. Stuck in Div 5 and losing almost every game.

Back