Fifa 22

Half my players have been nerfed now so been forced to get a few tots in the team. Silva is class like. Got jota, dias , silva and bruno

Puska went from hero to zero this week

Hit 61 the weekend and can’t buy a win in division 1?
This week has been a nightmare for me.

Fully acknowledge I'm not very good.

I was in div5 though and at least managing the qualify for weekend league and get to 5 wins.

This week I got promoted just before starting the playoffs, and I only managed 2 wins so didn't qualify, and I'm something like 2-40 8n rivals games since promotion.

There's no way to get relegated and I've been promoted beyond my ability so don't see much point in continuing.

Only started playing a few weeks ago but (admittedly through spending a bomb on packs) I've got a reasonable team now. Got a canny few untradeables around the 90 mark and not sure what to do with them?

Should I try to go for an icon or is there likely to be a good SBC coming up? I think there's means to be a Foden but don't think he'd fit in my team.

Logon or register to see this image

Jota and Joe Cole are untradeable as well as the various SBC reward cards and red picks.
Foden is end game

FUTS unbearable this time of year like, moved house and had a bairn this year me

Has totally minimised my play time, plus I don’t put money in. I’m constantly coming up against teams that’s worth about 50x my own 😂 I never have time for weekend league.

Genuinely can’t compete, I’d give an arm and leg for the old ultimate team, without all these stupid cards. I’m in D3 but I get beat every game. Even if I think I’ve been the better player

I always win D1 in seasons, but find it abit boring
Foden is end game
Teams like his Tbf.

Back