Fifa 22

FUT Web App - EA SPORTS Official Site

Probably end up replacing Rice with his TOTS but I think that's it for me. Not bothered about the other leagues so probably won't be touching WL anymore, just casually playing rivals now. Buzzing with my team like but I've put way too much time into the game this year.
Canny. I’ve got both versions of rice untradeable but don’t think I’ll use them now.
This is mine and I don’t even know what my best 11 is anymore. Hopefully I get more of a headache after champ picks.

Canny. I’ve got both versions of rice untradeable but don’t think I’ll use them now.
This is mine and I don’t even know what my best 11 is anymore. Hopefully I get more of a headache after champ picks.

Looks like you've got loads of options, some canny pack luck looking at your bench.

Bought £50 of packs and best I got was the TOTS keeper from the Dutch league.
I’ve got stupid pack luck. Must have about 7 of them kicking about now , none get in the team. Need to replace rodri also, shite . Pil Zola on the bench shite also

So I’m at that point again where I’ve hit the Elite division, and all I’m playing is legend teams and all they do is pass it sideways constantly, drilled pass to the middle, down the line and square for a tap in, it’s tedious as fuck, can’t really do anything to my team finally packed a semi decent player in Bernardo silva so I done the Harry Kane squad builder and put him in midfield.
Also changed my team name to no money spent as every fucker I play has clearly spent coin on there team.

Last edited:
So I’m at that point again where I’ve hit the Elite division, and all I’m playing is legend teams and all they do is pass it sideways constantly, drilled pass to the middle, down the line and square for a tap in, it’s tedious as fuck, can’t really do anything to my team finally packed a semi decent player in Bernardo silva so I done the Harry Kane squad builder and put him in midfield.
Also changed my team name to no money spent as every fucker I play has clearly spent coin on there team.
Elite with that team mate is good!
What’s the craic with rewards? Got mine on Thursday or this am for squad battles ?

Last edited:
What’s the craic with rewards? Got mine on Thursday or this am for squad battles ?
Just after 9. I thought it was 8, I checked at 8:45 on game and I’d dropped from elite, tried to quickly play a game, finished bang on 9 then got a stupid disconnection and 0 points. Pointless eredivisie picks.

Just after 9. I thought it was 8, I checked at 8:45 on game and I’d dropped from elite, tried to quickly play a game, finished bang on 9 then got a stupid disconnection and 0 points. Pointless eredivisie picks.
I some how got gnabry red from the tots award

Aye I keep telling myself that when I look at the teams I play 😂 not sure what to do now might just go to seasons mode again and leave Ultimate team a couple month so it drops me down a few leagues.

Aye it was community and eredivisie I’m squad battles.

the game will be over by then man.
😂 I know
I’m just at the point now though where unless I put a couple hundred quid in (I’m never going to that) for a chance of of a good card, I’ve got no chance playing the teams that I’m getting put in against, pele and 🇧🇷 Ronaldo just walk through my defence like they aren’t there.

Last edited:
I’ve went a bit too hard on the drink this weekend, suppose I’ll have to smash the games out tonight. Good job I’ve got a holiday in tomorrow.

61 points, got Dias who was a dupe, Allison and Jota. Made around 500k all together which I’m pleased with. Treat myself to Ali, the side now all prem and it’s disgusting.

Only started playing a few weeks ago but (admittedly through spending a bomb on packs) I've got a reasonable team now. Got a canny few untradeables around the 90 mark and not sure what to do with them?

Should I try to go for an icon or is there likely to be a good SBC coming up? I think there's means to be a Foden but don't think he'd fit in my team.

Logon or register to see this image

Jota and Joe Cole are untradeable as well as the various SBC reward cards and red picks.

Last edited:

Back