FIFA 21

Aye they’re shite. I usually stock Up late at night or 9am thirsday when people are opening rewards. Was loads this week. Think o even got a couple for4K or summat

what’s smallish like? Looks good but I struggle using actual Cbs at CB. Has fairly high agility doesn’t he?

haven’t used him yet but his 82 was quality just bullied people I like having one proper centre back with Reece James like

Got a PS5 digital edition and the bastards still won't give me my code for dual entitlement. Anyone else had the same problem?
Don’t think I got a code, it just let me download it from the store I’m sure of it.

One of the lads who gets on with us hit elite 1 last night, played about 27 games in 3 hours. Unbelievable.

Been planning my next squad - going to change it up every week, I think, and make sure I try the best players between now and TOTS

If I sell Camavinga, Matthaus and my investments at the price there are now I’m about 300k short of being able to build this

Logon or register to see this image

uploading pictures

Mind, if Lyon keep a clean sheet on Wednesday then i could do it straight away

Tempted to scrap the idea of an icon from swaps and use it for fodder to do that icon player pick

I reckon they'll bring out some decent icon SBCs soonish and are doing this to drain people's fodder. So much shite you could get from it

No coincidence they brought the player picks out, get people hyped and full of fodder, then drain the fodder with this SBC so that they go back to buying packs, doing the picks etc.

I reckon they'll bring out some decent icon SBCs soonish and are doing this to drain people's fodder. So much shite you could get from it

No coincidence they brought the player picks out, get people hyped and full of fodder, then drain the fodder with this SBC so that they go back to buying packs, doing the picks etc.
Aye but I do love a player pick sbc. I’ll hate it when I have inzaghi, nakata and litmanen to choose from.

had a choice between (all prime) lampard, klose and blanc

went for Lampard because I’d put Herrera in to it and needed a CM

not a good result
Just checked and it was mid blanc, assumed 89 was prime

Last edited:
Don’t think I got a code, it just let me download it from the store I’m sure of it.

One of the lads who gets on with us hit elite 1 last night, played about 27 games in 3 hours. Unbelievable.
I was hoping it'd do same for me but I went to digital from disc so it wanted me to pay, even though my fifa data had transferred over. Spoke TO EA and apparently my documents weren't opening for them as in wrong format so hopefully it's all fixed.

I finally bought this for a tenner on Saturday :lol: :lol:

Did a few challenges, opened a few welcome packs etc and have a few half decent players at my disposal, mostly brazilian or spanish league.

Did the silver thing for the right back. Was surprisingly easy with my non rare champo side so I got that guy.

Basically have :
Coutinho
Lucas Moura
Jesus
Neto
Diego Carlos
Fred
Loads of other fast brazilians

Untradeable I`ve got
My silver right back
A purple coloured Mbabu who is unfortunately untradeable
IF Hinteregger
Casemiro
Koulibaly
Bonucci
Skriniar
Lucas Leiva

Am only gonna play friendlies and offline as spent far too much time on last years

About 20k in the bank.

Is that 3 swap tokens for the big players pack worth it ?

Is that 3 swap tokens for the big players pack worth it ?

Yeah definitely. If you can get a silver CSL team you can get 2 tokens done in just over an hour. You get a couple of walkouts from it

The 83 x25 is better if you can be arsed. The Spain and Italy One Nation friendlies are very quick as everyone plays first goal wins

Yeah definitely. If you can get a silver CSL team you can get 2 tokens done in just over an hour. You get a couple of walkouts from it

The 83 x25 is better if you can be arsed. The Spain and Italy One Nation friendlies are very quick as everyone plays first goal wins

I quite liked the silver thing, just bought a load of 200 coin players from the championship

First game I won 9-6
Second game I lost 5 - 8

At this point after conceding 14 goals in 2 games, I had to get rid of Sheff Weds keeper and bought Angus Gunn from Stoke

Third game 2-0 up early , he quit
Fourth game 2-0 up early, he also quit

I`ve managed to upgrade it a bit now, I`m basically Brentford

Back