FIFA 21

I hadn't played since Fifa 16 before this and it's been sad to see how centred the game is around selling Fifa Points and attracting kids to the game with shit like confetti cannons and weird dance celebrations

Still addictive as fuck mind :lol:

I played fut from the first one up until 16... it’s miles better than back then mind and this is apparently worst content for a few years

the only chance you had of getting the best cards on the game if you weren’t trading was to buy coins or Fifa points at least now you have an opportunity through rewards for rivals objectives and wl

Problem is the game is f***ing shit I’m not sure whether it’s always been shit but exploits weren’t ever easily shared back then but now with reddit and YouTube and the “pro scene” everything gets shared super quick and kills the game as it ends up just mechanic abuse

I remember the first UT where you could boost players to 99 all round stats and if contracts ran out then the players were lost! Unless I dreamt that...

I remember the first UT where you could boost players to 99 all round stats and if contracts ran out then the players were lost! Unless I dreamt that...

I remember there being boost cards like +15 pace that were about 2500 or something that lasted a game. Can't remember the contracts, but remember one of the early UT being when we had that nice white and maroon away kit :)

I played fut from the first one up until 16... it’s miles better than back then mind and this is apparently worst content for a few years

the only chance you had of getting the best cards on the game if you weren’t trading was to buy coins or Fifa points at least now you have an opportunity through rewards for rivals objectives and wl

Problem is the game is f***ing shit I’m not sure whether it’s always been shit but exploits weren’t ever easily shared back then but now with reddit and YouTube and the “pro scene” everything gets shared super quick and kills the game as it ends up just mechanic abuse

I agree in part, some aspects are better as we should all expect, but I think they've went in the wrong direction with others. The idea of your whole week being centred around a set amount of weekend games is shite imo, but then it fits in with the rise of e-sports and people being 'gamers' rather than casually playing for fun.

I personally preferred the old divisions format where you had 10 games per season and a reward at the end of them 10 games. I also preferred the fact that the like of Messi and Ronaldo were extremely rare and expensive, and players weren't going out of date every couple of weeks like they do now. I'm sure I played most of the early ones with Gareth Barry at the heart of my midfield from start to end, not a chance could you do that now.

Mind you, talking about decent return from upgrade packs, completed premier league sbc - got ultimate pack.
1 84 IF and the rest no more that 83. It was horrendous

Wish they’d change the rivals set up me. Took a week off weekend league so fancied a few rivals, it’s much harder than the weekend league and no fucker quits they just rubber band their controllers. Don’t know if it’s my division or what but it’s not enjoyable.

Wish they’d change the rivals set up me. Took a week off weekend league so fancied a few rivals, it’s much harder than the weekend league and no fucker quits they just rubber band their controllers. Don’t know if it’s my division or what but it’s not enjoyable.
I got into div 3 last week, dropped to 5 this week. Absolute nails

knocking on the door for div 1 now and it’s a clip

4-2-2-2 aggressively fuck manual pressing or 4-2-2-2 drop back every game just f***ing dull

I got into div 3 last week, dropped to 5 this week. Absolute nails

Div 5-3 seems to be where a lot of players stay in to get Rank One.. I found once I got in to Div 2 it actually seemed to be a little bit easier and less sweaty.

If you look at this;

The estimated points needed to get Rank One in Div 3-5 is much higher. I know in Div 2 around 13000 usually gets it, whereas according to this Div 3 you need 18000.

I personally found the jump from Div 3 to Div 2 the hardest as half the time you're playing Div 1 level players.

Div 5-3 seems to be where a lot of players stay in to get Rank One.. I found once I got in to Div 2 it actually seemed to be a little bit easier and less sweaty.

If you look at this;

The estimated points needed to get Rank One in Div 3-5 is much higher. I know in Div 2 around 13000 usually gets it, whereas according to this Div 3 you need 18000.

I personally found the jump from Div 3 to Div 2 the hardest as half the time you're playing Div 1 level players.

You don’t need 18 for div 3 like 14000 is the normal number

If you look at this;

Aye Jist can’t put me finger on it, I’m a name whore also, got messi, Neymar, Rooney and mbappe on full Chen in the same team and getting ruined by sissoko, Werner and martial

Very nice, I’m still yet to pull an icon in the whole time I’ve been playing.

Are you going to use him or sell?
I’m going to have to give him a go today, then I’m going to shift him. I’ll sell today, but probably buy my new side on Monday when the prices drop a bit. Far too much I could buy.

I’m going to have to give him a go today, then I’m going to shift him. I’ll sell today, but probably buy my new side on Monday when the prices drop a bit. Far too much I could buy.
I’d probably end up selling and wasting the money on icons that aren’t as good.

I bought prime nedved the other day just because I used to like watching him.

Put my red Wyke in to the 86+ upgrade, feel ashamed of myself. Got the 88 Rashford which doesn't fit in with my team but looks a decent sub

Back