FIFA 21

Yeah definitely. If you can get a silver CSL team you can get 2 tokens done in just over an hour. You get a couple of walkouts from it

The 83 x25 is better if you can be arsed. The Spain and Italy One Nation friendlies are very quick as everyone plays first goal wins
Took packs last week, but haven't done all objectives. Are the tokens for these ones valid in the next part of icons swaps 2? Or is this it and the next will be icon swaps 3?
Hammered the 81+ player pick for fodder with <80 cards last night.
Never got less than an 84.

Got 3x84, 3x85, 2x87, an 88 and 2x89

Not too shabby

Last edited:

Took packs last week, but haven't done all objectives. Are the tokens for these ones valid in the next part of icons swaps 2? Or is this it and the next will be icon swaps 3?
Hammered the 81+ player pick for fodder with <80 cards last night.
Never got less than an 84.

Got 3x84, 3x85, 2x87, an 88 and 2x89

Not too shabby
Decent return on the pp.

the icon swap tokens run over 2 seasons. 9 in each and all are be part of icon swaps 2.

Done the 85 x 5.

What if Berchiche, Mbabu and Jovic. Normal Salah and Vardy too. Actually won for once!
Very good pack. I got a pretty poor return from it but I’d still do it again.

just like the icon pp, I got mid Ferdinand but I didn’t have to spend anything, I’d do it again if it was repeatable.

Anyone completed any of the leagues for the Jumbo Premium Gold Players packs? They are unbelievably awful, opened 2 today and the highest rated was an 81. That’s 48 gold players and the highest is 81 ...

Going back a couple of years you would get these back from some of the Icon SBCs and you were guaranteed a board and more often than not a walkout. Pack weights are shocking now.

tots just looks like the game will become f***ing obscene with 95s all over
Every team now is min 88
Nee idea what’s gone on but I’m in the worst form of my life and have the best team I’ve had. Dropped to 1100!!!
I’ll win one lose 3. Every team is full of prime icons and seem to be shit hot. Ages since had a bad player

Last edited:
Anyone completed any of the leagues for the Jumbo Premium Gold Players packs? They are unbelievably awful, opened 2 today and the highest rated was an 81. That’s 48 gold players and the highest is 81 ...

Going back a couple of years you would get these back from some of the Icon SBCs and you were guaranteed a board and more often than not a walkout. Pack weights are shocking now.

you’ll more than likely get a walkout using them in 81 pp though

league sbc grind is still really profitable for doing sbcs

Didnt they make a big song and about icon SBCs coming back? They’ve all been largely shite and sporadic

No idea mate, but we've went from 6 to 3 to 0 with none in sight. I think they're just in a phase of trying to rinse people's clubs with the Icon picks and repeatable Mid pack to encourage more spending on Fifa points.

Back