FIFA 21

I thought the 53 version only meant from next week, even with EA play? When I looked last night, only the champions & ultimate edition had 'play 3 days early' or whatever the wording was.
I've got EA play like, but I didn't think if I bought cheapest one now, that I could play yet. Thats why I was waiting till next week to pay for it
Nah those versions get the game to play unlimited 3 days early (6th rather than 9th). If you buy through EA play you get 10hrs from tomorrow. Once you use those 10 hrs up its wait til the release date of whatever version you bought.

Nah those versions get the game to play unlimited 3 days early (6th rather than 9th). If you buy through EA play you get 10hrs from tomorrow. Once you use those 10 hrs up its wait til the release date of whatever version you bought.
Ffs im gonna be buying it now arent i :rolleyes: :lol:

If I buy cheapest version say in 2 days time, do I still get 10 hrs between then and 9th, or is it just if you buy by Tomorrow

Last edited:
Tried getting on the web app but because I rage deleted my Fifa 20 team I can’t do it until I’ve made a new team on Fifa 21 through the PS4 :rolleyes::lol:

I did today :lol: Dont see why not mate.
Hang on, have I got this right. If you have EA play, you can play from tomorrow for 10 hrs 'trial' without actually buying it yet??
And when you do, your team etc carry over.

On a side note, my EA play app on ps4 has nowt in it atm (in general)Is that right?

Hang on, have I got this right. If you have EA play, you can play from tomorrow for 10 hrs 'trial' without actually buying it yet??

On a side note, my EA play app on ps4 has nowt in it atm (in general)Is that right?
I've just ordered EA play today and bought the game that way today too. 53 quid plus the sub. Means you get 10 hrs access from tomorrow, rumoured to be from 4pm

Yes, that is correct

Why fuck he’s got it.
Did your boyfriend explain it to you?

I have pre ordered the ultimate edition digitally and that’s apparently downloading automatically from the 4th in time to play from the 6th. I’ve also signed up to EA play for the discount mainly. How and when will we be able to play the 10 hours today? There’s nothing in the EA Play app on the PS4.

January, when toty comes out AND all the Xmas noobs get ridiculous pack luck and benefit of scripting :lol:

That’s when I stop playing every single year. Few weeks up to Christmas when they give away all kinds of OP cards for nothing ruins it. Wish it had a better lifespan, to say March orso at least

I have pre ordered the ultimate edition digitally and that’s apparently downloading automatically from the 4th in time to play from the 6th. I’ve also signed up to EA play for the discount mainly. How and when will we be able to play the 10 hours today? There’s nothing in the EA Play app on the PS4.
4pm tonight apparently

I see some of the Youtube content creators chosen by EA to get the game early are already packing insane players like Neymar, Messi, Mbappe, and evening Pele. What’s the chances EA upped the pack weight for this period to trick the every day gamer in to getting their hopes up and piling more money in to the game.

So what's cheapest way of doing this?

How much is ea play?

Don't fancy paying 70 quid just to play it early. I can get the standard from cd keys for 35 quid

Back