FIFA 21

And we’re off. Best ones so far are Alaba and Romagnoli for me. Alaba probably one of the best defenders so will build round him for now.

Don't think so mate. Possibly in with the ultimate package but I've got separate subs

Ah right. I am starting to get the urge to get fifa. Especially if there is lockdowns on the horizon.

Wanted to look at the web app but not getting a code sent to me to log in an app authentication is not set up as I have a new phone. Pain in the arse.

If I wanted to order the game and get early access via ea play or just early with an edition, what the best way forward this year ?

Take it I have missed out on all pre order deals ?

Ah right. I am starting to get the urge to get fifa. Especially if there is lockdowns on the horizon.

Wanted to look at the web app but not getting a code sent to me to log in an app authentication is not set up as I have a new phone. Pain in the arse.

If I wanted to order the game and get early access via ea play or just early with an edition, what the best way forward this year ?

Take it I have missed out on all pre order deals ?
I've just ordered EA play today and bought the game that way today too. 53 quid plus the sub. Means you get 10 hrs access from tomorrow, rumoured to be from 4pm

I've just ordered EA play today and bought the game that way today too. 53 quid plus the sub. Means you get 10 hrs access from tomorrow, rumoured to be from 4pm

Just updating the Xbox. First time on since June.
Updating the store. Think j have ultimate game pass. Did something a while ago and got it cheap with renewing goal so I might get ea play included.
Actually nah. Doesn't come out till November for ultimate users. Will have to pay the 3.99 and buy the game on the store to get playing asap. What versions give you quicker access lads ?

Last edited:
Packed an untradable Rashford from an SBC, bought Rodri for 5k and Reguilon for 8.5k. Looks like I'm going Prem/La Liga hybrid.

Right so the unlimited hours glitch works if you have a second account on the xbox, you load up fifa and that account and then on main menu on fifa switxh to main account. This worked last year with like 4 accounts so i had 40 hours before fifa even came out.

I thought the 53 version only meant from next week, even with EA play? When I looked last night, only the champions & ultimate edition had 'play 3 days early' or whatever the wording was.
I've got EA play like, but I didn't think if I bought cheapest one now, that I could play yet. Thats why I was waiting till next week to pay for it

I pre ordered one of the ultimate editions but can’t find it registered anywhere so looks like I’ve got to order it again and lose my OTW player ffs, not even started the game and it’s annoyed me!

Back