FIFA 21

No demo. Not arsed as I don't play offline but some will be.

Would've played it to get a bit of a headtsart on the gmaeplay changes but it's never been that entertaining to play short halves against the CPU with about 8 teams to choose from.

Timing of the announcement is a bit odd. Demo would usually release about now, but if they weren't planning on doing one they could've said ages ago surely? Could be way off the mark but I reckon they might have been planning on releasing one but it's not ready or has some major flaws.

Would've played it to get a bit of a headtsart on the gmaeplay changes but it's never been that entertaining to play short halves against the CPU with about 8 teams to choose from.

Timing of the announcement is a bit odd. Demo would usually release about now, but if they weren't planning on doing one they could've said ages ago surely? Could be way off the mark but I reckon they might have been planning on releasing one but it's not ready or has some major flaws.
Possibly aye. Or never were and said nowt. Usually don't bother with it either way

From what I've read on the fifa forum the beta is/was a mess. So no surprise they've pulled the demo, they would rather people buy it before realising its a broken pile of shit.

From what I've read on the fifa forum the beta is/was a mess. So no surprise they've pulled the demo, they would rather people buy it before realising its a broken pile of shit.
That’s made me hold off on a pre-order. Are there any YouTubes who’ve got decent beta footage? Early FUT is the best part of the game for me, maybe I’ll not bother if the game is going to be a mess on release.

Anyone worked out when it’ll be available to play? I know some advanced orders get a few days head start but is the 10 hour thing here again?

That’s made me hold off on a pre-order. Are there any YouTubes who’ve got decent beta footage? Early FUT is the best part of the game for me, maybe I’ll not bother if the game is going to be a mess on release.

I'm planning on letting the early access people let me know all the flaws with it before I order it on the 9th. I agree that the early part of FUT is really entertaining - I stop playing around Christmas every year when everyone has 6th IF in each position and I get bored, but it's great until that point.

I had a beta invite, was just like playing Fifa20. the pack luck was insane on the beta

Career mode, a few tweaks, graphics and background changes.

Its a polished turn. Got it on pre-order :confused:

Always been a big fifa player. Havnt cracked yet, not sure I will. Could be the year to break the cycle. Just a bit busy and to be fair, mental health has improved since I have had a few month off

I’m vowing to take this one less seriously like, I’ll still get it but not going to hammer it as much.

I’m vowing to take this one less seriously like, I’ll still get it but not going to hammer it as much.
Same here. Not gonna pre order daft editions for daft amounts just for early access & 12 weeks of shit packs.
Probs mess around on web app / companion first week or so then buy in few weeks.

Hoping this time I can be the bronze/silver rated noob getting all the luck (scripting!!!) against higher rated teams for me 1st few matches this time :rolleyes: :lol:

Back