De Jong
Papu Gomez
OTW Semedo
Moura
Szcezny
Kroos
Lukaku
Marquinhos

Probably about 3 million coins worth of players there. Makes up for packing absolutely nowt until ToTS last year :lol:

Ive packed

Mbappe
Ramos
Mendy
Kante
Valverde
De Jong
Papu Gomez
OTW Semedo
Moura
Szcezny
Kroos
Lukaku
Marquinhos

Probably about 3 million coins worth of players there. Makes up for packing absolutely nowt until ToTS last year :lol:

Aye mines been canny this year like, feels like the pack weight is much better than usual (or I've just been a lucky bastard). Only added my usual 12k Fifa Points as well.

Had loads of quality Golds, both tradeable and untradeable. Main thing was getting 2 icons, Dalglish + Van Der Sar, which has pretty much set my club for the year now. I've got a team which should be pretty competitive all the way through to TOTS already and 500k to spare.

Just bought Mahrez for wide forward. Seems cheap at 25k with a hunter. Both wide players with 5 star skills makes a difference as you can just elastico for days to create space

Aye mines been canny this year like, feels like the pack weight is much better than usual (or I've just been a lucky bastard). Only added my usual 12k Fifa Points as well.

Had loads of quality Golds, both tradeable and untradeable. Main thing was getting 2 icons, Dalglish + Van Der Sar, which has pretty much set my club for the year now. I've got a team which should be pretty competitive all the way through to TOTS already and 500k to spare.
Mad feeling when you pack an icon, I remember packing Van Der Sar moments last year from division rival rewards and nearly choked :lol:

I've got one going as well. Disabled first window and we are shite 😂 currently 6th after 14 games.

Jack Diamond has decent pace converted him to rw.

Want to develop Willis Kosovan lad Feeney Embleton Neil Diamond Hume as best I can. While having a youth academy player per defense midfield and attack. So 3 youth players in squad max. Then full rest with transfers. Adds more realism and difficulty.

Doing well now brought Kayden Jackson in from Ipswich for money and Grigg. He’s scored 21 in 10 games absolutely rapid and Randell Williams at RWB is class aswell. Also brought in Roman Curtis for money and Mcgeady and someone called Burns from Fleetwood for money and Flanagan.

Happy with this. No points spent at all. Bought basic version too. Sniped Courtrois and Gini for well below their asking price just there.

Looks good that. Gini is class this year.

Have you used Martial much yet? I’m looking to buy another striker, but a bit put off by his price tag. I’ve tried Auba, DCL POTM, Lacazette and currently settled on Jesus and Rodrigo.

Looks good that. Gini is class this year.

Have you used Martial much yet? I’m looking to buy another striker, but a bit put off by his price tag. I’ve tried Auba, DCL POTM, Lacazette and currently settled on Jesus and Rodrigo.

Got him untradeable on the first day off a shitty 1 rare pack. He is the best card I have used so far. Fees great on the ball and doesn't seem to miss. Positive goal scoring record to games for me. Had a finisher on him but just put a hunter on this morning. Doubt I will play today but will report back to see if hunter is the one. Finisher was excellent. 99 finishing.
Not used Gini yet either. As I said, think I sniped him at 75k this morning. Right on the hour mark. Looks decent. Had Fred with a shadow since the start and he was class for the price

Never ever packed an icon before!!!
My pack luck was pretty good last year, I also packed prime Butragueno from the icon pack. Previous FIFA’s I never packed anything decent really.
Fifa 18 I think - packed an untradeable Crespo around xmas, scored a ridiculous amount of goals for me till end of game!
Only one ive ever packed, been playing since FUT12 id say
FUT 12 was my first UT and still my favourite. Brasilver team with Marlos etc. Good times.

Pack luck is a lot better for me this year. Just picked up fabinho in gold upgrade which goes nicely with my untradeable kante.
Just sold Dortmund badge for 5k which is mental as you can get it for free just by doing an objective

Am I right in thinking, from the message this morning, that if you play all 30 WL games they automatically count as your Rivals 30 games? And you get 12000 Rivals points?

Is that going to ruin Rivals rewards for people who play weekend league? If you play all your weekend league games, you won't have a chance of getting Rank 1 Rivals rewards?

Am I right in thinking, from the message this morning, that if you play all 30 WL games they automatically count as your Rivals 30 games? And you get 12000 Rivals points?

Is that going to ruin Rivals rewards for people who play weekend league? If you play all your weekend league games, you won't have a chance of getting Rank 1 Rivals rewards?
Aye.

Seen a few say it could kill off rivals mon - thurs as people play it thurs & fri, then WL. By Monday they cant accrue any more rivals points.

Of course you can still play and try and get promoted etc

Aye.

Seen a few say it could kill off rivals mon - thurs as people play it thurs & fri, then WL. By Monday they cant accrue any more rivals points.

Of course you can still play and try and get promoted etc

Yea you’ll need to go and win 6 and lose 4 rivals games by my reckoning before playing 20 WL games. Or anything else in that ratio.

Back