FIFA 21

What annoys me about Ben Yedder is that he isn’t actually that good in real life at all. Same as Ibarbo on a few versions ago, Martins, etc., don’t mind when it’s a player that’s actually that good like Salah, but it annoys me when Ben Yedder (or Rodrigo for that matter) are actually pretty average IRL.
Its his type that are so good on here. Rapid and agile. His finishing is idiotic

Is it just me or is every single pass at a really dodgy speed?

Feels like every pass is a hospital pass. If I try to pass to someone within 10 yards, the ball doesn’t travel more than a foot.
It’s not just you, I thought they had patched it already as it get different. Loads of passes have gone to shit, even simple passes
Dortmund but aye
Aye Dortmund, nee idea where I got Bayern from

Feels like every pass is a hospital pass. If I try to pass to someone within 10 yards, the ball doesn’t travel more than a foot.
Through balls seem to be completely random for me. I aimed one forward to the striker in one game and the ball went sideways to the wing back on the opposite flank.

Tonight just feels different. Dunno why.
Been on a good run and cusp of promotion. Played a few tonight, suddenly everything I've been doing right doesn't work - mainly passing. Passes just going everywhere.
Every team I've played feels like interceptions & blocks have been dialled up. Through balls out wide to me wing backs have been doing well for me. Now they're all intercepted

It’s not just you, I thought they had patched it already as it get different. Loads of passes have gone to shit, even simple passes

Aye Dortmund, nee idea where I got Bayern from
Thing with the kit is that you actually get the kit in the 1st objective to wear in the 2nd so fuck knows why people are buying it.

Got that RB from the french league from the TOTW pack.

Got OTW Semedo from the 80+ pick on the deadline day pack.

Sold my tradable and bought Martial.

Squad feels very very good now.

Back