FIFA 21

Aye.

Seen a few say it could kill off rivals mon - thurs as people play it thurs & fri, then WL. By Monday they cant accrue any more rivals points.

Of course you can still play and try and get promoted etc

Might make midweek rivals a bit less sweaty? If that's the case I don't mind that too much, I rarely have time to play WL.

Am I right in thinking, from the message this morning, that if you play all 30 WL games they automatically count as your Rivals 30 games? And you get 12000 Rivals points?

Is that going to ruin Rivals rewards for people who play weekend league? If you play all your weekend league games, you won't have a chance of getting Rank 1 Rivals rewards?

fortunately I’ve already got about 12,000 point so this will add to them.

you’re absolutely fucked if you haven’t played many games in rivals though.

the upside is rivals might get easier

f***ing annoying when people use loanees in WL, shouldn't be allowed. 4-2 up against someone, and they bring on loan Mbappe who bags 2 and assists the winner in extra time. Lost a few narrow games, only won 2 from 8, hoping to get at least 11 for a decent red pick.

My pack luck was pretty good last year, I also packed prime Butragueno from the icon pack. Previous FIFA’s I never packed anything decent really.

FUT 12 was my first UT and still my favourite. Brasilver team with Marlos etc. Good times.
Silver teams were better than most gold teams then, it was crazy, I remeber Marlos, wasnt there some crazy winger as well, cant remeber his name, but similarly massively OP

f***ing annoying when people use loanees in WL, shouldn't be allowed. 4-2 up against someone, and they bring on loan Mbappe who bags 2 and assists the winner in extra time. Lost a few narrow games, only won 2 from 8, hoping to get at least 11 for a decent red pick.
I agree but I’m doing it like. Was 2-1 down at half time and brought on Mbappe who scored a hat trick in what ended up being a 6-3 win.

This Joao flex objective has been pretty easy mind. Its all xp points n packs I suppose. See what luck I get

Mind, I do have the entire Atletico Madrid squad in me club :D:lol:

I’ve intentionally saved him for WL :lol:
Silver teams were better than most gold teams then, it was crazy, I remeber Marlos, wasnt there some crazy winger as well, cant remeber his name, but similarly massively OP
Maikon Liete I think, silver teams were so OP. Elshawaray was nuts as well, pingers from 30 yards

Last edited:
This Joao flex objective has been pretty easy mind. Its all xp points n packs I suppose. See what luck I get

Mind, I do have the entire Atletico Madrid squad in me club :D:lol:
Aye as soon as the choice was needed I went with felix as I had 5 atletico players

Sold a PSG kit for 3100 and so other unwanted kits. If you’re struggling for coins, always worth checking the market against a kits and badges.

Switched to 5-3-2 and having much better results. Start off in a 4-4-2 and play Adama as a right wing back and he’s f***ing class in there.

Switched to 5-3-2 and having much better results. Start off in a 4-4-2 and play Adama as a right wing back and he’s f***ing class in there.
I'm enjoying it more and winning more playing 3 cbs, wing backs, 2 cms, 1 cam and 2 up front. Possession game much easier.

But its turning me into brendan Rodgers, getting annoyed and frustrated when I come up against pace wankers who launch it with through balls :eek: :lol:

I'm enjoying it more and winning more playing 3 cbs, wing backs, 2 cms, 1 cam and 2 up front. Possession game much easier.

But its turning me into brendan Rodgers, getting annoyed and frustrated when I come up against pace wankers who launch it with through balls :eek: :lol:
Aye the three centre backs are ideal because no matter what formation I play there’s always an easy ball to their front two and having three centre backs makes it much easier to deal with.

Just won 3 on the bounce in Rivals where they've rage quit. Which limits the amount of points you can get for your rank? One of them I was 2-0 up after 15 minutes.

Surely with you having a finite amount of games, they need to add in some kind of points buffer for your opponent quitting?

Think it will be Squad Battles only for me this year as my son won 4 placement games to get Div 3 in Rivals. Too good for me that, can’t put up with the stress at that level!! In the meantime I have traded up to 1.4 million coins on the app; since I never pack anything decent before TOTS should ensure I can at least build a good team.

gutted not to have that Werner otw card, I reckon you’ll make money on it easy this season, it’ll be like the year salah got one. Sure to keep getting goals and in forms

Think it will be Squad Battles only for me this year as my son won 4 placement games to get Div 3 in Rivals. Too good for me that, can’t put up with the stress at that level!! In the meantime I have traded up to 1.4 million coins on the app; since I never pack anything decent before TOTS should ensure I can at least build a good team.
To be fair, I thought that when I got placed in division 3. Doesn’t take too long to slip down the leagues :lol: it’s probably done me better coming against the good players though

Back