FIFA 21

So Fifa says my communication privileges have been restricted or something, what’s that about? I’ve been very polite in DMs and my online reputation according to Microsoft is perfect.

Was hoping to have an enjoyable break from Rivals doing this Fofana objective in Managerial Masterpiece, cos Max Chem objectives few weeks ago were enjoyable, but this is just a boring grind tbh.
Firstly, i MUST be doing something wrong here like - the chem maximum is 77 and i'm struggling to put a half decent squad together, even though i have 3x 65 rated silvers and 4x 75 rated golds on the bench. Yet, im coming across opponents like i just have, with 88 rated Kante, 2x 81s and 3x 80s in the team:confused:
Mainly though, having to get 6 diff assists in 6 diff games using a specific 82 rated CDM in a shite team is a reet boring grind. Just gonna have to accept playing loadsa games getting hammered while i try and manoeuvre the ball round to try and get this specific assist.

Was hoping to have an enjoyable break from Rivals doing this Fofana objective in Managerial Masterpiece, cos Max Chem objectives few weeks ago were enjoyable, but this is just a boring grind tbh.
Firstly, i MUST be doing something wrong here like - the chem maximum is 77 and i'm struggling to put a half decent squad together, even though i have 3x 65 rated silvers and 4x 75 rated golds on the bench. Yet, im coming across opponents like i just have, with 88 rated Kante, 2x 81s and 3x 80s in the team:confused:
Mainly though, having to get 6 diff assists in 6 diff games using a specific 82 rated CDM in a shite team is a reet boring grind. Just gonna have to accept playing loadsa games getting hammered while i try and manoeuvre the ball round to try and get this specific assist.
I'd get him stuck up front should make it a little easier

I had 91 dybala up front when doing the tonali obj, just got to mess around a bit.

For the assists, set another formation on your dpad to put fofana up front, as soon as he gets an assist switch back.

Game play feels like absolute shite again

ive been rotten today went 5 and 1 then just started getting wrecked left right and centre

that TOTY Lewandowski Christ didn’t know what to do with him ... he scores from absolutely everywhere

just don’t get passing in this game it’s absolutely shite so f***ing slow and erratic

Not too bothered about grinding too much for the swaps, probably go for 3 tokens for the 82+ 25x pack and that's about it. Should see some UCL/UEL MOTM cards drop in the middle of the night, might see Mbappe and Bale get one.

Last edited:
Had class pack luck yesterday, Neymar, benzema, godin , oblak and some pricey French defender if.

just did that sbc for celebrating icons back again, got the rare pack. NO players,Jist badges , co tracts and celebrations

Last edited:

Back