FIFA 21

yeah it’s a risk but I can hold ...a decent sbc Will get them to 14-15k

it’s an easy 350k at worst ... I reckon I’ll have sold by Monday

half price packs are the only real thing that can make me regret (and only then it’s because I’d have liked to restock)

they’re Keeping fodder high to keep the value of packs to an acceptable level of value don’t think 84s go lower than 8k now and will fluctuate between 10-18k till the end

there’ll always be some kind of upgrade pack on the horizon or a prem sbc just around the corner
I looked at verratti to invest in but it’s a gamble that might hurt if Neymar doesn’t get potm

Fuck , just packed Neymar untradbale and struggling to fit him in. Need a aRF who can play cm

Want to play 3-4-1-2 in game with Rooney behind Neymar and mbappe. Me bench is class but Jist fits on so subbing rodrygo for kante at kick off for now

half price packs are the only real thing that can make me regret (and only then it’s because I’d have liked to restock)

they’re Keeping fodder high to keep the value of packs to an acceptable level of value don’t think 84s go lower than 8k now and will fluctuate between 10-18k till the end

there’ll always be some kind of upgrade pack on the horizon or a prem sbc just around the corner

Prime Icon Moments will be out on Friday and there’s likely to be some SBCs
Fuck , just packed Neymar untradbale and struggling to fit him in. Need a aRF who can play cm

Want to play 3-4-1-2 in game with Rooney behind Neymar and mbappe. Me bench is class but Jist fits on so subbing rodrygo for kante at kick off for now

Makelele’s base card is a RM.

Last edited:

Likely get another party bag in the coming days. Wouldn't be surprised if its tonight. EA love doubling up.

You not still got that free Beckham card? He'd fit in nicely in that RF spot and is a decent CM.

You not still got that free Beckham card? He'd fit in nicely in that RF spot and is a decent CM.
Used him in an sbc, stupidly !
Ha I need the opposite, a CM who can go RM, thinking Barnes as he’s going to sit rather than bomb on.

Neymar is mint though so definitely try to get him in I say.

just subbing at kick off for now. Did the traditional 1 win frol div 3, then collapsed to 5 losses . Fuck you EA

Last edited:
This game and its players!
Started Fofana objective cos bored of rivals, but to get do managerial masterpiece bit I need his 82, which means not conceding more than 1 in 4 games. Stupidly I played some SB not realising and fannied on and conceded.
So tried few classic friendlies with name "need to win 1nil"
1st 2 oppos with normal squads kicked off, scored o.gs and quit. Absolute gentlemen!!!:p
Next few all had absolute god squads.....but wanted a full on fuck off game. Mate, I've got Mollet CM, a bronze French LB & Charlie Wyke IF up top. I'm not goin toe to toe with your Prime R9, Pele, Gullit, CR7 and neymar ffs:lol:
Weird thing is the god squads didn't seem to be doing any discernable objectives....they just wanted to give someone a pasting.....in friendlies!!!

Last edited:
The 90 degree angle through ball has just absolutely annihilated me there ha it’s f***ing shocking the clip of through balls in this game

you’re better full blasting one on an angle from the centre circle under pressure than playing one edge of the box into tonnes of space with no pressure

Back