FIFA 21

f***ing hell that’s a horrendous selection

that Butra man ffs by the time you get it it’ll be April
Absolute cack, I might chance the prime/pim.

I like doing the objectives so I might as well, it’s either that or I’ll take overmars as I used to like him in real life.

Some next-level shithousery this weekend with the extra picks

Went 2-0 down after 15 mins and the lad started to pass around the back 5 and keeper relentlessly and pinging it across the pitch whenever I got close. Won 7-2 like, glad I learned the 4 man dance

On offer for 10 quid odd for ps+ people if you have FIFA 20, load it and follow the little banner on menu. Decent for me that never bothered and now have ps5.

Think I’ve deffo been spoilt with Eusebio and Ben Yedder and now Neymar because you can deffo tell mbappe has a 4 star weak foot he’s missed some guilt edge chances on his left

but then he gets some absolut shithousery level bullshit like so that levels that out

after a horrendous run yesterday afternoon finishing 8-6 I’m now 12 - 6 nice easy Sunday ahead of me

extra pick objective was John stones

Think I’ve deffo been spoilt with Eusebio and Ben Yedder and now Neymar because you can deffo tell mbappe has a 4 star weak foot he’s missed some guilt edge chances on his left

but then he gets some absolut shithousery level bullshit like so that levels that out

after a horrendous run yesterday afternoon finishing 8-6 I’m now 12 - 6 nice easy Sunday ahead of me

extra pick objective was John stones
Do you get the extra picks straight away? And what week are the from?

Question for you lads

would you rather have

Reece James , Neymar, Mbappe and 1.5 mil coins

or

TOTY Fernandes Icon Swaps Deco and gold Joe Gomez with 0 coins

in your team

I’m sorely tempted by TOTY Bruno option

I think that's why they've done it, because realistically it's all fodder. I wouldn't mind Auba for my bench but that's about it
I’m not even sure I’d have him on my bench.
Question for you lads

would you rather have

Reece James , Neymar, Mbappe and 1.5 mil coins

or

TOTY Fernandes Icon Swaps Deco and gold Joe Gomez with 0 coins

in your team

I’m sorely tempted by TOTY Bruno option
Both seem like good options. If you’re thinking about it then it’s probably worth trying and taking the tax loss.

Last edited:
I’m not even sure I’d have him on my bench.

Both seem like good options. If you’re thinking about it then it’s probably worth trying and taking the tax loss.

could even save myself 2 mil and get De Bruyne and keep Neymar

been playing 4-2-3-1 a lot and Mbappe is just wasted at RAM

Back