FIFA 21

Possibly mate. There is nowt in packs at the moment though so you don't have opportunity to hit a headliner etc. Just fodder. That's decent but does harm the upgrade method currently. I think I would just smash BMP , then Silver upgrade using off leagues then see where I would be in a few days. When I was proper into it I would open 40-50 silver upgrades ever day. Then check a league at the end of the week. Found I had most cards. If I had 6 or more I would complete the team.
Cheers mate, think im being impatient!

Cheers mate, think im being impatient!

Well aye. Not going to happen in a day lol. Used to check at the end of a week where I was with a couple of leagues I decided to go for. Sell everything what you want but keep a couple of leagues. Upgrade all the off leagues into silvers. Then check. If you have a half decent amount of golds you'll get teams compete asap.
That's me done with champs tonight. 14-8. Standard got a bit insane. Carnt be arsed with the sweat.

Last edited:
9-5 me. Worst start I’ve ever had, I’ve went 20-5 on this game. I’ve had to switch back to ps4 because of the micro lag on the 5. Sick.

20 wins should have stopped at 14 but think im addicted
Well aye. Not going to happen in a day lol. Used to check at the end of a week where I was with a couple of leagues I decided to go for. Sell everything what you want but keep a couple of leagues. Upgrade all the off leagues into silvers. Then check. If you have a half decent amount of golds you'll get teams compete asap.
That's me done with champs tonight. 14-8. Standard got a bit insane. Carnt be arsed with the sweat.
Quick dilemma, ive packed 2 west brom centre halfs worth 10k tradeable and one worth 10k whos untradeable, to i continue to do the prem or sell the tradeable one and stick the other in silver upgrade sbc although worth 10k?

Last edited:
20 wins should have stopped at 14 but think im addicted

Quick dilemma, ive packed 2 west brom centre halfs worth 10k tradeable and one worth 10k whos untradeable, to i continue to do the prem or sell the tradeable one and stick the other in silver upgrade sbc although worth 10k?

Depends on where you are with other teams. If youre going to do the prem, may as well keep both and do WBA. Do you need both to do the team ? Or can you sell one and use the untradeable?

Got the 25 x 83+ Pack and a few more rewards so is it worth keeping them for a bit?

Also I don’t know whether to swap 87 Hernandez and VVD for Mbappe and Gomez.....?

Division 3 is a weird division like

some proper shit players with god squads then you have the decent newbies on the way up with the prem meta teams and the odd relegator haha

Joke this game. Currently 11-7 with the worst gameplay I’ve encountered on any Fifa. Mad how I can go 20-5 one weekend to this, feels like I’ve got 11 48 year old box to box midfielders from the over 40’s playing. Horrific.
Update. Went to 14 and gave the rest away. Gameplay is absolutely awful, will be even worse next week with toty.

Last edited:

Back