FIFA 21

That's me sold. Do you both start him or use him off the bench? Probably going to use him as a sub RM or CDM
I have him on the bench with kounde and klaiber in starting 11 but then put him straight in at rb for kounde with klaiber going centre half - who is class there btw

he will do a job anywhere though i think

Lost a game last night to a guy 8-7 two of his goals were the keepy upy straight from kick off. I don't normally have any problems defending it but his rashford was doing it almost at the side of him and the ball stayed really close to him. My players couldn't get near the ball. That needs removing from the game ASAP.
Aye terrible craic like, it’s 100% in to cheat

Bronze pack method up and running for bruno or cannavaro, dont expect to get them but giving it a go

You'll get there definitely. Just depends on how you want to do it. And which leagues you want to do with the silver and bronze cards you get. I would pick 2. Sell everything else, to keep the balance topped up. Use the saved cards to open packs and complete the 2 leagues that you want to do.

Enjoy.

You'll get there definitely. Just depends on how you want to do it. And which leagues you want to do with the silver and bronze cards you get. I would pick 2. Sell everything else, to keep the balance topped up. Use the saved cards to open packs and complete the 2 leagues that you want to do.

Enjoy.
Thats good shout cheers mate, was looking at all the leagues thinking this will take its time. What leagues would you recommend?

Thats good shout cheers mate, was looking at all the leagues thinking this will take its time. What leagues would you recommend?

Whatever had the most bronzes and tradeable packs. Maybe Belgium and Dutch. Havnt checked in a while. Havnt done league sbc so much this with ea nurfing packs. But seems viable again with more than 1 cheap league to do and 100k pack as reward.

Won 4 on the spin in champs tonight. Changed to 4-2-2-2 high depth. Del P is amazing.

Whatever had the most bronzes and tradeable packs. Maybe Belgium and Dutch. Havnt checked in a while. Havnt done league sbc so much this with ea nurfing packs. But seems viable again with more than 1 cheap league to do and 100k pack as reward.

Won 4 on the spin in champs tonight. Changed to 4-2-2-2 high depth. Del P is amazing.

Could there be any value in skipping the league sbcs and firing all players into the upgrades to get the player pics etc?

Been picking up expensive untradeable silvers but all in separate leagues so cant decide on the 2 leagues unless i focus on the two cheapest. Do I bite the bullet and just throw the expensive untradeables that arnt in said leagues into further upgrade packs?

Bailing on my Kane investment can get out without losing owt nee doubt there’ll be a icon pack sbc tomorrow which will shoot his price up ffs :lol:

Could there be any value in skipping the league sbcs and firing all players into the upgrades to get the player pics etc?

Been picking up expensive untradeable silvers but all in separate leagues so cant decide on the 2 leagues unless i focus on the two cheapest. Do I bite the bullet and just throw the expensive untradeables that arnt in said leagues into further upgrade packs?

Possibly mate. There is nowt in packs at the moment though so you don't have opportunity to hit a headliner etc. Just fodder. That's decent but does harm the upgrade method currently. I think I would just smash BMP , then Silver upgrade using off leagues then see where I would be in a few days. When I was proper into it I would open 40-50 silver upgrades ever day. Then check a league at the end of the week. Found I had most cards. If I had 6 or more I would complete the team.

Back