FIFA 21

6-6 so far. Been lose, win, lose win and so on :lol:

just need one More for icon swaps token, will probably get to 11 then stop. Sick of facing Varane and Mendy every game. You think your safe then Mendy pops up at right back

Going to hammer WL tonight, need 6 wins for icon token then I can get the 25 x 83+ pack.

On that note, is there any special players in packs at the moment or nowt?

Anyone done the Tavernier SBC? Tempted to get him for a supersub as he looks like he can play anywhere on the pitch. Only downside seems to be 3* 3*

Would mean I'd have to take Wyke off my bench as well

Last edited:
Lost a game last night to a guy 8-7 two of his goals were the keepy upy straight from kick off. I don't normally have any problems defending it but his rashford was doing it almost at the side of him and the ball stayed really close to him. My players couldn't get near the ball. That needs removing from the game ASAP.

Lost a game last night to a guy 8-7 two of his goals were the keepy upy straight from kick off. I don't normally have any problems defending it but his rashford was doing it almost at the side of him and the ball stayed really close to him. My players couldn't get near the ball. That needs removing from the game ASAP.

It’s horrible like.

Back