FIFA 21

Honestly, try Kyle Walker. I don't think it's coincidence I've suddenly found the game easier since I brought him and Ederson in

Think you might come to regret that - can't see him ever being out pf my team unless i somehow pack R9 or Pele - Has 569 goals in 460 games for me.

Aye. Probably will. He is pure elite just thought I wanted to get better players on the other positions

It’s a 100% a thing I noticed last night that it’s really prevalent in squad battles on the top 2 difficulties there’s always a period where the ai is just ridiculous win everything keep the ball for ages defence becomes solid . I can believe the same mechanics will be online to help the poorer players it’s been rumoured for years remember reading the info on reddit when I was still playing regularly

It definitely exists in SB like. The post I quoted has the script from the game in there. Not clear whether that same script is in Multiplayer like
Aye. Probably will. He is pure elite just thought I wanted to get better players on the other positions

Bamba is worth it of you don't mind picking up an untradable card. I've played him up top with a hunter and on the wing and CAM with engine.

Last edited:
Changed my team around as was struggling with Ake and Sanchez at the back... although beat someone with Mbappe etc with them which was satisfying

Now have;

Vardy
Rodrigo - TotwWatkins - Werner
Sissoko - TotwVidal
Reguilon - Manolas - Koulibaly - Cuadrado
Handanovic
Hopefully will stop needing to score 6+ to win games. Any tips on improvements would be welcomed :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure the grind for Josh King is worth it. That friendly mode is sweaty as f**k.

I've got Mbappe and IF Rashford up front but Rashford better scoring record .... Mbappe 135 in 144 games. Rashford 289 in 260 games.

What gives with people using that dark ball in weekend league ... pisses me right off. I thought weekend league was supposed to be neutral ground, ball, nets etc ?

I'm not sure the grind for Josh King is worth it. That friendly mode is sweaty as f**k.

I've got Mbappe and IF Rashford up front but Rashford better scoring record .... Mbappe 135 in 144 games. Rashford 289 in 260 games.

What gives with people using that dark ball in weekend league ... pisses me right off. I thought weekend league was supposed to be neutral ground, ball, nets etc ?

people will do it for an advantage - they’ll play with oh all the time abs be used to it. Makes it harder for people who don’t use white balls. Only ever seen it in champs which is full of cheats

I’ve got the same conundrum!

Tradable Mbappe up top with untradable Neymar.

I could sell Mbappe and replace him with someone still decent but then afford Kante and VVD cos at the minute I’ve got very ordinary defensive players and concede quite a bit.

I’ve sold mane and mbappe. I’m going to take a break for a bit and I reckon they’ll drop a lot in a months time.

I’ll just use inaki Williams and dembele when I do fancy a game

Doing that Objectives Bellerin challenge. Won 4/4 so far.

My team for it is...

Hennessy
Fredricks
Sanchez
Rudiger
Van Aanholt
Sissoko
Kante
James
NDombele
Djenepo
Richarlison

4-5-1

For a 75 rated keeper, Hennessy isn't half making some worldy saves.

Finished Elite 1 in squad battles this week so took what I got from that and bought RTTF Jesus. Halfway through Zanetti SBC, should have him done in time. Got £10 in Xbox credit so think I might use it to get some points on black Friday when there's half price packs and stuff coming out.

Doing that Objectives Bellerin challenge. Won 4/4 so far.

My team for it is...

Hennessy
Fredricks
Sanchez
Rudiger
Van Aanholt
Sissoko
Kante
James
NDombele
Djenepo
Richarlison

4-5-1

For a 75 rated keeper, Hennessy isn't half making some worldy saves.

mines utter shit ha got joelinton up top ***** a donkey can’t pass for owt

played against red pick Rashford

then next game was red pick Werner and Salah

not even sure how them two in a team is possible ha

don’t even want bellerin just want romagnoli so doing it for the xp

Last edited:
Haven’t played for a week as needed a new controller...

Wtf have I come back to? I don’t remember the game being this bad? It feels as slow as FIFA 21. What have they done?

Did that Bellerin challenge with relative ease. Played the folowing

Kalinic

Cash
Tomori
Holgate
Masuako

Traore
Havertz
Barkley
Djenepo

Watkins
Che Adams

id then bring on Bale and Figo from the bench if needed.

Going to start the Josh King which will be a nightmare up against Prem teams

I’m guessing live friendlies matches you against similar level? Because I did it in about 25/30 matches. Ollie Watkins is absolutely unstoppable! Neto absolutely class silver. I wasn’t in WL like so maybe I’ve just been lucky that I could play those matches then too

doing the king one now, the Dack card you get for the assists objective seems decent too

Last edited:

Back