FIFA 21

Up to div 2 for the first time with this team. Decided to keep Teixeira for now and built around him. For this stage of the game he’s probably up there with the best. Going 4-4-2 with him and Son has me scoring more. Allan is by far the best CDM I’ve used as well.

Not sure what to do to fit in hazard . Want to upgrade Allan but will mean major surgery .

de bryune Wouod be the answer but don’t have 200k

swap Allan with Nidi and replace Alderwirelc with Militao

That makes no difference actually. Maybe swap Hendo for Tielemans as well and play him next to Hazard

Last edited:

That makes no difference actually. Maybe swap Hendo for Tielemans as well and play him next to Hazard

good shout actually until can save for the cm

Hendos class like

Roy Keane's icon card was well underrated.
Harry Kane's scream card was ridiculously overpowered.

All I want is Pirlo's card for FUT then jobs done and I can go and play my Sunderland career mode.

As I've replied before, no there isn't. Just because your connection is fine, doesn't mean mine isn't.
It wasn’t you this time, I couldn’t finish my games yesterday so I ended up with 7 wins. I had 14 games left last night and disconnected from all 4 that I tried, 3 of which I was winning. They go down as a loss and I lose it from my remaining games.

I checked the Fifa forum to see if there was a problem and it was happening to loads of people

Easiest weekend league so far. Got to 14-3 and gave a few games away before you laying drafts. By far and away the best return I’ve had.

Bamba is actually quality. The only annoying thing is I had to take Fati out to put him in. Would have preferred to get rid of Dembele.

Got 16k rivals points as well so pretty sure that’s rank 1 down up

I was thinking this, only played 2 games until 7 oclock last night, thought i'd make a late go at getting to 14, got to 12-2 by 10 oclock then my internet decided that I couldn't get past the 60th minute of a game so couldnt get to 14 wins :mad:. Was winning for 4 games in a row when it kept disconnecting haha

Ramos varane and gomez feel pure shite mind

Heavy as fuck.

Honestly, try Kyle Walker. I don't think it's coincidence I've suddenly found the game easier since I brought him and Ederson in
Just moved my mbappe on for 1.1m. Xbox. Been great but going to sit on the coins for black Friday. Saying that, cards are very cheap now.

Think you might come to regret that - can't see him ever being out pf my team unless i somehow pack R9 or Pele - Has 569 goals in 460 games for me.

Last edited:
Honestly, try Kyle Walker. I don't think it's coincidence I've suddenly found the game easier since I brought him and Ederson in

Think you might come to regret that - can't see him ever being out pf my team unless i somehow pack R9 or Pele - Has 569 goals in 460 games for me.

his inform was nuts that was the only game I got took to school in

My game to hit 14 last night, I played a lad who needed to win to hit gold with his last game. It’s meant to be skilled based match making, how on earth am I facing someone like that? I beat him mind, messaged me in french after saying good game in his native tongue. Not everyone on there’s toxic I suppose.

Its a joke at the minute, people know how to abuse it now as wel. I thought I was going crazy the other night, I was 2-0 up at half time, I had 14 shots on target to their 1.

second half starts and my players turn to shit, I lost 3-2.

I read this yesterday and it made more sense.

Tried this yesterday. Was 2-0 down at half time with 14% possession

Scored 2 straight after the break - not sure whether it was because of leveraged game mechanics or simply because the opponent was surprised I wasn’t just goofing the ball clear.

Lost 3-2 in the end. Suspect there’s something in it but will try a few more times to see the crack

Tried this yesterday. Was 2-0 down at half time with 14% possession

Scored 2 straight after the break - not sure whether it was because of leveraged game mechanics or simply because the opponent was surprised I wasn’t just goofing the ball clear.

Lost 3-2 in the end. Suspect there’s something in it but will try a few more times to see the crack

It’s a 100% a thing I noticed last night that it’s really prevalent in squad battles on the top 2 difficulties there’s always a period where the ai is just ridiculous win everything keep the ball for ages defence becomes solid . I can believe the same mechanics will be online to help the poorer players it’s been rumoured for years remember reading the info on reddit when I was still playing regularly

Back