FIFA 21

Got to gold 3 with 6 games left ... doubt I’ll continue on

6-5 thriller to get me there

f***ing 3 games I’ve gifted them a lead by passing straight from a goal kick... 12 years of playing online on Fifa and I never learn not to do that

pissed it man never in doubt

it was so much easier playing today than Friday

only one battering thanks to IF Werner
Is this in squads? Just finished elite 1. What level you play at? I play at pro

Nothing more frustrating than conceding a goal when you’ve tackled them perfectly but the ball stays with them.

on 7-4 at moment, haven’t had much time to play this weekend. Just want 4 more wins than I’m done

Fuck me the ai on the highest levels ridiculous haha can’t get the ball back ... it’s decent practice for defending skill moves mind

even the bronzes were ball rolling

got to Gold 1 on squad battles as I’m just desperate for coins haha

Rttf Kessie or Khedira is the next big purchase

f***ing disconnections are pissing me off. I've played 15 games of WL. Won 6, lost 3. 6 disconnections where I get a game taken off my allowance with no result recorded. It's honestly a f***ing joke this game. I was just winning 7-2 in a game, 83rd minute, disconnected with no win.

Easiest weekend league so far. Got to 14-3 and gave a few games away before you laying drafts. By far and away the best return I’ve had.

Bamba is actually quality. The only annoying thing is I had to take Fati out to put him in. Would have preferred to get rid of Dembele.

Got 16k rivals points as well so pretty sure that’s rank 1 down up

f***ing disconnections are pissing me off. I've played 15 games of WL. Won 6, lost 3. 6 disconnections where I get a game taken off my allowance with no result recorded. It's honestly a f***ing joke this game. I was just winning 7-2 in a game, 83rd minute, disconnected with no win.
As has been said before, clearly something wrong at your end. Not a single disconnection for me and I’ve played a ridiculous amount of games now.

What platform do you play on?

Varane is IMO. Kyle Walkers right back card played at CB is the best I’ve used in this game though. Absolutely solid at the back. Pockets any striker.
You ever used rulebreaker gimenez centre back?

I like the look of him.

Ive sold gomez allison amd son like

I was playing son right wing. Didnt work

Back