Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

He plays exactly like Ben Yedder. If he shoots from 20 yards or less its 9/10 times a goal

Hmm ok thanks, currently got Muniain who’s not dissimilar but stats wise is slightly slower and smaller so would be making the switch if you recommend it...

Hmm ok thanks, currently got Muniain who’s not dissimilar but stats wise is slightly slower and smaller so would be making the switch if you recommend it...

Depends on your playstyle.

He was a massive upgrade for me. I also have munian as well. I was using baby Crespo and 89 Dembele before. I think he's better than both those cards.

Depends on your playstyle.

He was a massive upgrade for me. I also have munian as well. I was using baby Crespo and 89 Dembele before. I think he's better than both those cards.

Prior to Muniain I was using moments Morales who did well for me but feels like Rodrigo would be a good blend of them both.

I’d put Muniain at CAM but I’ve got untradable 93 KDB there.

Only a few thousand away from the Carrasco pick up to pair with Lodi FS on my left side. Centre defence is now the only weak side of my team. Problem is Varane inform or RTTF Militao are so f***ing dear.

Anyone got a Rodrigo report for me yet? I’ll be able to do the SBC soon if he’s worth it, his stats look good.
I've done him but he doesn't get inside for all his finishing stuff a good old fashioned toe punter seems to work a treat with him feels a bit meh compared to my other two Socrates and potm Werner but

I've done him but he doesn't get inside for all his finishing stuff a good old fashioned toe punter seems to work a treat with him feels a bit meh compared to my other two Socrates and potm Werner but

Interesting thanks, that’s some stiff competition! Which Soc?

Is HL Semedo worth the coins? Need to upgrade my gold version.
I got him in two player pack untradeable mate his defending on the inside is weak much prefer Ramos there once I get maldini he's back there. Plays as a right attacker in my set up :lol: got fourty plus goals with him absolute tank

Just ground out the Bundesliga SBC for Lainer. The Paderborn team probably cost about 60k alone but hopefully he’s worth the investment. Didn’t get much back from the packs.

The German league is bloody frustrating limited branch offs I would just splash the lot on a striker but there's a reason why I only ever get 15 wins wl :lol: 89 Socrates only half a mill

It is like, made my bed now tho, too much sunk into untradable SBC’s. Socrates is 600k, could probably raise the funds is needs be tho. I’m struggling this weekend, think it’s because I won my first 5 and ranked too high for my actual ability haha

It is like, made my bed now tho, too much sunk into untradable SBC’s. Socrates is 600k, could probably raise the funds is needs be tho. I’m struggling this weekend, think it’s because I won my first 5 and ranked too high for my actual ability haha
You must be on PlayStation? Only 500k on Xbox I'm just requalifying not worth the effort last few weeks rewards have been shite

How do you find Sancho? Thinking of doing it but it’s quite an investment!

Depends how you play I think, he get’s switched to cam in game for me and he’s great there, not so much as a winger, much prefer him to sane moments tho.

You must be on PlayStation? Only 500k on Xbox I'm just requalifying not worth the effort last few weeks rewards have been shite

I am indeed. I’ve sold palacios so now need to make a decision haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back