Fifa 20

Done the party bag. And got winter refresh limbombe ffs. 83 rather 🤣 never mind. I’ve had decent pack luck recently. Got two FUT birthday cards. So can’t grumble too much.

Lifting that. Just did the Dutch league SBC. Had nearly all teams 75% complete. Was going to rip the 88 into the SBC however, that Musonda looks like a pure f***ing beast. Neymar esk

90 Butra is mint so 92 must be amazing!
He is, approx 100 games and as many goals in div 5 and WL
Definitely worth gambling on the prime icon I reckon. I got Henry and he’s got 49 goals in 55 games for me so far.
Henry gets a bit of stick because he can apparently feel clunky because of his height but when I used his loan card he was decent!

Last edited:
He is, approx 100 games and as many goals in div 5 and WL

Henry gets a bit of stick because he can apparently feel clunky because of his height but when I used his loan card he was decent!

Can see why people would review him like that, as I don’t think he’s one for close control dribbling. But for finishing and pace in behind I haven’t used anyone better.

Never bothered with the icon swaps before, but I’ve been up since 3 this morning and completed all the online ones, thought it would be much much harder. Really not looking forward to the squad battle ones

Anyone got birthday Rodrigo from the SBC? He looks mint but it’s 300k. I did Bergwijn and he’s good but wish I’d kept the coins now, bollox.

Anyone got birthday Rodrigo from the SBC? He looks mint but it’s 300k. I did Bergwijn and he’s good but wish I’d kept the coins now, bollox.

Cost me 80k plus players I had. If he's gone up I'm glad I did it quite quickly then.

Not used him yet. Keep trying to save for Messi then something catches my eye. Planning on Puyol next icon swap then only a centre half or right back SBC should tempt me.

Cost me 80k plus players I had. If he's gone up I'm glad I did it quite quickly then.

Not used him yet. Keep trying to save for Messi then something catches my eye. Planning on Puyol next icon swap then only a centre half or right back SBC should tempt me.
If anything it’ll go down once the party bag SBC goes. SBC fodder is through the roof!

It’s a bit shadey because it can get you banned, but I strongly recommend transferring 15k to a second account and do some of the advanced sbc’s. Made a fortune the last week doing it on the secondary accounts on the PS4.

That’s a luxury!

Let me know what he’s like when you get round to playing him. I’m using 90 Butra and birthday Muniain at the moment who are working canny but Rodrigo is stronger, taller and faster than Muniain...

5 TOTW packs. No 84 or higher.

All packs this morning. No 84 rated or higher.
Defo reduce pack weight on a Thursday morning. Always thought they did due to volume of packs and untradeable ones getting opened

Back