Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends how you play I think, he get’s switched to cam in game for me and he’s great there, not so much as a winger, much prefer him to sane moments tho.

I am indeed. I’ve sold palacios so now need to make a decision haha

I play the 4-2-3-1 with 3 cam’s so sounds like he’d suit.

Depends how you play I think, he get’s switched to cam in game for me and he’s great there, not so much as a winger, much prefer him to sane moments tho.

I am indeed. I’ve sold palacios so now need to make a decision haha
Sane mements is awful I played him left back for over 100 games trying to get some money's worth out of him :lol:

Quite like than Sane me. Good at coming in for a volley at the back post.
Also just bought the headliner upgraded Lewandowski. 34 goals and 19 assists in 30 weekend league games, got me to 20 wins this week

Got to love shithousery on Fifa. Got to the first Gold stage with a game to go so decided to play a League 1 silver team in my last game. Bloke has Drogba and Mane upfront against Willis and Smith and celebrates every goal. So every chance I get I play out every replay pause it for the full time. Anyone else do this shithousery? The game takes about half an hour but I’ve got all day (I only do this if people play out the full celebration when I’m getting battered)

Does anyone who plays champs find the first time games easy? Like I’m pretty sure the last 4/5 times I’ve played I’ve went say 10 in 14. Then struggled from 10 till 14 with the rest of the game.

Not sure if it’s just me but seems to happen all the time for me 🤣

Does anyone who plays champs find the first time games easy? Like I’m pretty sure the last 4/5 times I’ve played I’ve went say 10 in 14. Then struggled from 10 till 14 with the rest of the game.

I'm opposite I do shit then recover.

The lag kills me. Tried to ball roll with Alba lag didn't recognise it. I lose ball and concede.

Didn't use to think the servers were that bad but I've defo noticed input delay past few weeks when tackling shooting passing and doing skill moves. Very frustrating when it causes a goal against or a missed opportunity.

Was in one and one earlier the game sped up and keeper claimed it before I could react

First 5 games are your placing games, I tend to win them all and start losing in streaks around 14 to 15. Finished 17-5 this weekend played most yesterday the lag finished me off.

I’ve been desperate to do that but my team are full of untradable la liga and prem players so can’t get him in (sad face)
He doesn’t feel as good as he used to. Could be because other players have improved but he just doesn’t feel as meta now. Almost feels like they nerfed him. Where as Neymar gold stilll feels really nice.

I'm opposite I do shit then recover.

The lag kills me. Tried to ball roll with Alba lag didn't recognise it. I lose ball and concede.

Didn't use to think the servers were that bad but I've defo noticed input delay past few weeks when tackling shooting passing and doing skill moves. Very frustrating when it causes a goal against or a missed opportunity.

Was in one and one earlier the game sped up and keeper claimed it before I could react
I had a hideous game due to the lag yesterday. Pretty much a full second before anything registered. I persevered though and scored an ET winner to clinch my 14th win. I had another 9 games left but I don't see the value in trying to go higher than that

He doesn’t feel as good as he used to. Could be because other players have improved but he just doesn’t feel as meta now. Almost feels like they nerfed him. Where as Neymar gold stilll feels really nice.

My experience of this game is if you don’t change your team regularly then the players become slowly less effective, it’s almost like it wants you to buy packs!!!

tried a new team this weekend. sold Ronaldo for Messi and he’s absolutely quality Sanchez up front is another brilliant card - finishes absolutely everything.

But the best is Scream Insigne. Just wow. Best card in the game for me (of the ones I’ve used)

16-4 gameplay has suddenly turned to shit, you can imagine my shock. Finish my games later about 8 when it improves.

the lag finished my weekend league off like. What’s the point upgrading people to 5* skills when the lag means skill moves don’t even register.

tried a new team this weekend. sold Ronaldo for Messi and he’s absolutely quality Sanchez up front is another brilliant card - finishes absolutely everything.

But the best is Scream Insigne. Just wow. Best card in the game for me (of the ones I’ve used)

the lag finished my weekend league off like. What’s the point upgrading people to 5* skills when the lag means skill moves don’t even register.
I lost to a kid who says he finishes elite 3, said he could see I was struggling with connection so changed how he played and beat me 3-1. Ended his message with a GG too haha. The servers really kill my fun, id hit gold one every single week maybe one higher with a solid server.

Went on a massive losing run yesterday ripping team up and starting again! Become to obsessed with the meta and get on a run where I keep trying to beat the press with through ball especially after a few cans :lol: if it wasn't for loan Paul scholes I wouldn't have even requalified for next weekend :lol: games broke me

I lost to a kid who says he finishes elite 3, said he could see I was struggling with connection so changed how he played and beat me 3-1. Ended his message with a GG too haha. The servers really kill my fun, id hit gold one every single week maybe one higher with a solid server.

that’s interesting that.

can see how certain tactics would beat lag - I refuse to play drop back, 1 depth etc but I bet it would still be effective even with lag with a quick break.
Went on a massive losing run yesterday ripping team up and starting again! Become to obsessed with the meta and get on a run where I keep trying to beat the press with through ball especially after a few cans :lol: if it wasn't for loan Paul scholes I wouldn't have even requalified for next weekend :lol: games broke me
I still can’t work this out.

i Can tell when someone switches on team press in game - you can visibly see their players swoop in in groups. And they’re always in front of the player you’re trying to pass to

Can’t understand how it never seems to drain their stamina though. I have players with 99 stam more drained than a team playing high press all game.

Last edited:
that’s interesting that.

can see how certain tactics would beat lag - I refuse to play drop back, 1 depth etc but I bet it would still be effective even with lag with a quick break.

I still can’t work this out.

i Can tell when someone switches on team press in game - you can visibly see their players swoop in in groups. And they’re always in front of the player you’re trying to pass to

Can’t understand how it never seems to drain their stamina though. I have players with 99 stam more drained than a team playing high press all game.
I fall into the trap not mixing my passing up sacking skills off for a few games. I watched one of that krassis videos on YouTube tried a few of the passing moves and it seemed to work well I realised I was out of my depth when I didn't know what low driven shot was and had to Google it :lol:

I fall into the trap not mixing my passing up sacking skills off for a few games. I watched one of that krassis videos on YouTube tried a few of the passing moves and it seemed to work well I realised I was out of my depth when I didn't know what low driven shot was and had to Google it :lol:

This is my first year playing FUT so only just getting used to using skill moves. Was having a bit of joy with it though - especially stiff like step overs and the acceleration boost as you come out of the move.

Wey until they stopped registering. Would say that the game recognised 1 out of 5 attempts at a skill move now. Even the most basic moves.

It was one of the reasons I sold Ronaldo - he’s not exactly agile so the quick exit from skill moves really bought him space and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back