Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got nowt out of the starter packs at all. Sold the majority, completed some of the basic sbc sets. Managed to get together a 100 chem gold team with a PL defence, VVD and TAA on loan. Front 6 are CSL players. Good value. Alex Texiera should be good at a starter. Got Demble, Arny and Talisca too.

Got nowt out of the starter packs at all. Sold the majority, completed some of the basic sbc sets. Managed to get together a 100 chem gold team with a PL defence, VVD and TAA on loan. Front 6 are CSL players. Good value. Alex Texiera should be good at a starter. Got Demble, Arny and Talisca too.
I might try the Chinese league early on until the premier League prices drop

I’ve got the full game downloaded from pre order but obviously it won’t let me play it yet.

Will this be what I need for EA Access too?

Got Abrahams IF in a two player pack from SBC which I I’m naturally happy with!

Last edited:
I’ve got the full game downloaded from pre order but obviously it won’t let me play it yet.

Will this be what I need for EA Access too?

Got Abrahams IF in a two player pack from SBC which I I’m naturally happy with!
If you've simply preordered the game you won't be able to play it til next week when it officially releases. EA Access is a subscription service that let's you play old EA games, however when a new EA game comes out you get a 10 hour free trial a week before it's release. You can buy a month of ea access for £4, if you do this you will get access to the trial and all your data will carry over when it properly comes out.

I got absolutely fuck all in my packs of any use to do any but the most basic sbcs, and apart from loans nothing higher than an 81 common.

Gonna need to play to get a decent start

If you've simply preordered the game you won't be able to play it til next week when it officially releases. EA Access is a subscription service that let's you play old EA games, however when a new EA game comes out you get a 10 hour free trial a week before it's release. You can buy a month of ea access for £4, if you do this you will get access to the trial and all your data will carry over when it properly comes out.

Thanks for answer mate but I forgot to mention I’ve got EA Access too, plus I’m sure when I ordered the game it told me I could get it a few days before release date.

i've barely turned my xbox on in around 2 years but fancy getting back into this

what's the cheapest way to buy these days? physical copy, digital? i'm well out the loop :lol:

Thanks for answer mate but I forgot to mention I’ve got EA Access too, plus I’m sure when I ordered the game it told me I could get it a few days before release date.
If you preordered the ultimate version or whatever its called you get to play from Tuesday I think, standard version is Friday.

If you're on PC, you can get Origin Premier Access and the full ultimate edition of the game (no time limit) unlocked today at 4pm.

How do I play it via access though, surely I don’t need to download anything else?
I'm not home yet so I don't know for certain, but I would search the store for fifa 20 then I'm sure there's usually like a Start Trial button or something somewhere. Or go on EA Access it self and it usually has all the available trials listed.

I'm not home yet so I don't know for certain, but I would search the store for fifa 20 then I'm sure there's usually like a Start Trial button or something somewhere. Or go on EA Access it self and it usually has all the available trials listed.

Ok thanks.

:lol: Gameplay is exactly the same as last year, that's a bit shit like. I've had it an hour and I've turned it off through boredom :lol:

The companion app is now live on mobile. Taking ages to download the game be lucky to get a couple matches tonight.

I am at 80% downloaded like. Built a gold team. Might just play a few squad battle games. In rivals, you have to play 5 games to place don't you? Those won't count and give you points for rewards will they ? If not, don't think that will be a good use of EA access
I usually out £20 into the game at the start to make it easier but very tempted to not even do that this time round.

Last edited:
I am at 80% downloaded like. Built a gold team. Might just play a few squad battle games. In rivals, you have to play 5 games to place don't you? Those won't count and give you points for rewards will they ? If not, don't think that will be a good use of EA access
I usually out £20 into the game at the start to make it easier but very tempted to not even do that this time round.
Yeah 5 placements then you'll start earning weekly rewards. I'm gunna play quite a few squad battles like just to get a decent place on this week's leaderboard so I can get some decent packs early on.

Yeah 5 placements then you'll start earning weekly rewards. I'm gunna play quite a few squad battles like just to get a decent place on this week's leaderboard so I can get some decent packs early on.

Should get some points for that like. 5 games is a canny amount TBH. Fitness going to be hard early on too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back