Fifa 20

I’m a bit confused. It says EA Access release on Thursday. Does that mean it’ll be available to play from then?

Also, I ordered the 70 quid one from Xbox live but nothing has come out me account yet, do I get billed once downloaded, and is that Thursday ?

If so I’m hoping to set the download away just after midnight Wednesday/Thursday.

I’m a bit confused. It says EA Access release on Thursday. Does that mean it’ll be available to play from then?

Also, I ordered the 70 quid one from Xbox live but nothing has come out me account yet, do I get billed once downloaded, and is that Thursday ?

If so I’m hoping to set the download away just after midnight Wednesday/Thursday.

Yes, you get 10 hours till release date

This Thursday ea access just keep checking social media for release time.

It should automatically be converted to full game and you will be charged on 30th Sept

I got 1 rare player in the 6 packs it gave me and it was shite
Same here. 6 packs and the best I got was an 81. Shit start and most of the starter SBCs give out untradable rewards so no chance to make any coin from them either.
Looks like I will be starting at a big disadvantage!!

On a side note I noticed there was one Ronaldo listed half an hour after launch. There was a bid of 188k on it - how is it possible to have that quantity of coins so early!?

Got IF Abraham’s but he’s untradable, still not too bad a start.

Hoping I’ll get a decent pack boost when I get on full game based on previous fifa club points etc.

70 quid?! No wonder you never play clubs!

Back