Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried to play a couple of games there before match beers. Fuck me, the servers were that bad, I was playing with a full second delay. Turned the fucker off

think the servers have given up - was just kicked out of a game there. Naturally it looks like it’s gone down as a loss

I’ve been experimenting with a few tactics on the new patch. 442 is a very solid formation now. It was terrible when I tried it a few months ago. I’ve got POTM Vardy and 91 Kane up front and they’re scoring for fun. IF Henderson and IF Alli in CM help a lot as they’re box to box.

Was playing Champs last night - conceded 3 headers from 3 corners within the first 15 in-game minutes. Insigne out-jumping Tomiyasu for two of them

turned it straight off and haven’t been back on. That’s my weekend league done

Rebuilt a french team as it was the most fun I’ve had with the game since I bought it. The good times are back. Can’t afford IF Ben Yedder however his gold card is still godly even against meta defences. Paired him with scream Gameiro (anyone tried him?) and Griezman at CAM.

Rebuilt a french team as it was the most fun I’ve had with the game since I bought it. The good times are back. Can’t afford IF Ben Yedder however his gold card is still godly even against meta defences. Paired him with scream Gameiro (anyone tried him?) and Griezman at CAM.
Every time I come up against Ben Yedder he scores at least one.
I’m currently doing the challenges for future stars Ben James. Pain in the bollocks.

There wasn't any of the icon swaps I really wanted ......... so I went for a mid icon pack instead and got ....... Luis Hernandez. Not tried him yet but not sure he will be first choice.

Anyone get anything decent in WL or Rivals rewards ? Packs were awful and I got Lala and Alberto as my WL picks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back