Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

WL pretty much unplayable this weekend due to server lag, button delay, sluggish players who were previously rapid, the list goes on. Pathetic company and game.

WL pretty much unplayable this weekend due to server lag, button delay, sluggish players who were previously rapid, the list goes on. Pathetic company and game.

I really struggled this weekend, I went 19-11 last week and this week it took til game 28 for 12 wins. Was getting hammered.

Packed a future star and its the lowest value one :evil:

Good for you mate and a decent finish but looking online and social media, there’s many people experiencing issues. I finished gold 3 but was a right slog because of the issues mentioned.
I normally stop at gold 3 but had the time to win my last 3 games. Yeah I know its a major issue as I read the ea forums. Strangely I haven't really suffered the lag and delay yet I play every night over the weekend and my net is bang average..

I normally stop at gold 3 but had the time to win my last 3 games. Yeah I know its a major issue as I read the ea forums. Strangely I haven't really suffered the lag and delay yet I play every night over the weekend and my net is bang average..
I’ve got superfast fibre from BT so should be absolutely fine, plus my other games I play online I experience no issues. So annoying.

I done that Alphonso Davies SBC earlier, he's an absolute tank. :cool:
I’ve heard mixed views but glad he’s working for you mate.

this.

it wouldn’t even let me make subs. When I would pause and go to the tactics it would
Kick me out and go to the tactics menu. the other person had no issues mind.

they’re an absolute joke

this.

it wouldn’t even let me make subs. When I would pause and go to the tactics it would
Kick me out and go to the tactics menu. the other person had no issues mind.

they’re an absolute joke
On Twitter they only respond to people who tweet about problems with purchasing FIFA points/packs. It’s all the rats give a shit about.

On Twitter they only respond to people who tweet about problems with purchasing FIFA points/packs. It’s all the rats give a shit about.

ha. Funnily enough that’s what i did. When they ignored my tweets about it being fucked, I tweeted saying o couldn’t but 12,000 points. They replied within seconds

I gave up with my road to glory type team. Having to play weekend league every week and grinding rivals was just too depressing with that terrible gameplay. I’ve made a half decent team using a hybrid of premier league and seria A players and set up solely to hit on the counter. Being honest it’s easily the most fun I’ve had on the game. Rivals is terrible at times don’t get me wrong but I seem to play better knowing that there’s no weekend league to force myself through. My team is average but I’m winning at least 70% of games in rivals.

GK Handanovic
RB Walker
CB headliners Smalling
CB uefa yellow Jesus
LB Alex Sandro
RCDM CL Henderson
LCDM Fernandinho
RM Adama Triore
CAM Lucas Moura
LM Douglas Costa
ST IF Gabriel Jesus

The team is set up to drop back deep and play long ball on the counter. It’s also very nice playing out of defence using 1-2s between the CDMs and the CAM. I get a lot of hate mail but it works.

I gave up with my road to glory type team. Having to play weekend league every week and grinding rivals was just too depressing with that terrible gameplay. I’ve made a half decent team using a hybrid of premier league and seria A players and set up solely to hit on the counter. Being honest it’s easily the most fun I’ve had on the game. Rivals is terrible at times don’t get me wrong but I seem to play better knowing that there’s no weekend league to force myself through. My team is average but I’m winning at least 70% of games in rivals.

GK Handanovic
RB Walker
CB headliners Smalling
CB uefa yellow Jesus
LB Alex Sandro
RCDM CL Henderson
LCDM Fernandinho
RM Adama Triore
CAM Lucas Moura
LM Douglas Costa
ST IF Gabriel Jesus

The team is set up to drop back deep and play long ball on the counter. It’s also very nice playing out of defence using 1-2s between the CDMs and the CAM. I get a lot of hate mail but it works.
So you basically use the scumiest tactic to win games..... Learn to defend properly..

Just logged on to have a game of Rivals

fuck me - the lag makes it literally unplayable.

my players were incapable of doing anything first time. Shots or passes and they were having to take a touch no matter how soon in advance I was pressing X or Sqaure

and everything just seems to go in the wrong direction. Not slightly misplaced, like 40 degrees away.

what have they done?

GK Handanovic
RB Walker
CB headliners Smalling
CB uefa yellow Jesus
LB Alex Sandro
RCDM CL Henderson
LCDM Fernandinho
RM Adama Triore
CAM Lucas Moura
LM Douglas Costa
ST IF Gabriel Jesus

Serie A is quality for players that fit the meta: small and agile with loads of pace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back