Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

The best of futmas players I couldn’t afford but went for Diego Carlos and Vidal to add to a mainly la Liga side...

Ain’t packed anything of note for weeks mind.
Personally I'd get rid of casimero and buy de jong, best cm I've used

Personally I'd get rid of casimero and buy de jong, best cm I've used

I’ll give him a shot, but actually find Casemiro decent despite being quite slow. Pack luck just brought me Aubameyang (untraceable) so could do with going hybrid prem/la Liga.

Bought this Christmas Day as it was £30 on the PS Store. I only ever play career mode, any reason why the keepers absolutely drill the ball at centre halves when you go for a short goal kick?

Bought this Christmas Day as it was £30 on the PS Store. I only ever play career mode, any reason why the keepers absolutely drill the ball at centre halves when you go for a short goal kick?

Only play FUT so not sure and not noticed it recently. There was an issue early on where keepers took and absolute age to run and decide to kick the ball, so if you were going short to a defender the opposition had ample chance to nip in and take the ball before you had any chance to react, so maybe it's something they done to address that?
I’ll give him a shot, but actually find Casemiro decent despite being quite slow. Pack luck just brought me Aubameyang (untraceable) so could do with going hybrid prem/la Liga.

De Jong's quite good and you can get him for about 11k. I had a EPL/La Liga hybrid and had Kante, Rodri (quite like him in this version) as my play maker and because of chemistry went more La Liga, but still have a problem where two of my strikers are POTM Vardy and Aubameyang so Icons are helping with Chemistry. I already had Pep's 85 I got from the earlier fut swaps, so then tried Casemiro who wasn't as mobile as I'd have liked. I also tried IF Partey and then CLRTTF Partey who I still wasn't sure about so sold and made about 20k on. I've since tried De Jong and took a chance on FUTmas Vidal who seems to be quite good so far. I also wanted to try scream William Carvalho but he's gone up about 20k in the last week when you could get him for 30k before.
Not sure I can actually be bothered with the slog of doing these Icon swaps again.

Last edited:
Only play FUT so not sure and not noticed it recently. There was an issue early on where keepers took and absolute age to run and decide to kick the ball, so if you were going short to a defender the opposition had ample chance to nip in and take the ball before you had any chance to react, so maybe it's something they done to address that?

De Jong's quite good and you can get him for about 11k. I had a EPL/La Liga hybrid and had Kante, Rodri (quite like him in this version) as my play maker and because of chemistry went more La Liga, but still have a problem where two of my strikers are POTM Vardy and Aubameyang so Icons are helping with Chemistry. I already had Pep's 85 I got from the earlier fut swaps, so then tried Casemiro who wasn't as mobile as I'd have liked. I also tried IF Partey and then CLRTTF Partey who I still wasn't sure about so sold and made about 20k on. I've since tried De Jong and took a chance on FUTmas Vidal who seems to be quite good so far. I also wanted to try scream William Carvalho but he's gone up about 20k in the last week when you could get him for 30k before.
Not sure I can actually be bothered with the slog of doing these Icon swaps again.

I'm doing it for del piero like. Would slot in my team nicely

Was literally after Carvalho myself before the price rocket so will be trying him as well. I’m gonna go after the icon swaps this time, if it goes well I want Socrates and Rijkaard as I’ll then have a spine of a team with Nesta and should be able to pull off the hybrid better.

Little tip to make some coins which I discovered seems particularly easy this month. Look at the first, supposedly cheapest SBC solution for the Futmas challenges on Futbin and see if you have any of the players in your club. I have sold some completely random bronzes for up to 9k doing this and have probably made about 200k in the last few days. It never ceases to amaze me how lazy and stupid some people are.

This games depressing like, can’t play more than three games in a row these days.

Everyone’s teams are just ridiculous 😂
Almost every player I’m coming up against has Mbappe or legends up front ffs.
Today on WL has been a complete joke. I've never had so much bull crap against me.. Got gold 3 and left it. Hope ea blow up.

Inspired by Phil Parkinson, I’ve started using 532 and I’m enjoying it much more tbh.

Need to have the fullbacks on overlap and balanced, fast build up style, then it becomes an attacking formation that people can’t deal with.

It doesn’t prevent the absolutely crazy things that happen on weekend league, but generally I’ve been having 10-15 shots on target per game no matter who the opponent is. (They’ll still sometimes have 3 shots and you lose 3-2 obviously)

Today on WL has been a complete joke. I've never had so much bull crap against me.. Got gold 3 and left it. Hope ea blow up.
Refuse to play WL now so it’s my own fault my teams fairly gash Tbf.. best player is inform Werner most of my team are normal cards though.

Got beat 5-0 yesterday and Pele scores all 5.

Seriously bloke was no better than me, if not slightly worse. Just had to laugh 😂
Inspired by Phil Parkinson, I’ve started using 532 and I’m enjoying it much more tbh.

Need to have the fullbacks on overlap and balanced, fast build up style, then it becomes an attacking formation that people can’t deal with.

It doesn’t prevent the absolutely crazy things that happen on weekend league, but generally I’ve been having 10-15 shots on target per game no matter who the opponent is. (They’ll still sometimes have 3 shots and you lose 3-2 obviously)
Interesting, might give it a try sometime. Never used 5 at the back before like.

I did the PL SBC as I had pretty much all of the players. I was planning to sell all of my Sheff Utd and Norwich players for big profit but since the player picks are so terrible they haven’t risen in price.

Anyway I thought the Spurs CB may come in handy for future first owner objectives so picked him. However out of 20 packs I only pulled 2 x 84s as the best players and not one single IF!! My pack luck has been shocking this year to say the least but this has to be the worst yet ...

It’s been one of those days for me on here.
Nothings going my way, players not making runs completely static and won’t intercept when I’m in the right position 😂 having to tackle people a few times before winning the ball. Sigh.

Glad I don’t get much time to play anymore, unfortunately what was once an unbelievable game mode potentially the best imo from FIFA 11-14.. is now a totally rigged pile of shite.

It’s been one of those days for me on here.
Nothings going my way, players not making runs completely static and won’t intercept when I’m in the right position 😂 having to tackle people a few times before winning the ball. Sigh.

Glad I don’t get much time to play anymore, unfortunately what was once an unbelievable game mode potentially the best imo from FIFA 11-14.. is now a totally rigged pile of shite.
I totally agree. It's like they don't even care now. Release it and watch the cash roll in. Mugs will pump money in regardless of how much scripting is there.
4 games 4 losses. Potm Vardy can't hit the target. Sons every shot goes straight at the keeper.. Dicks doing the icon challenges subbing on IF Ronaldo and Mbappe. This game is a f***ing mess.

Last edited:

Have you been watching NealGuides on YouTube by any chance? I gave his 5-3-2 a go and it was alright, just not intricate enough for my liking. I play 4-2-3-1(2) with Kante and Ndidi as CDMs. They're the main reason I've been winming lately. You can play some lovely passing play with that formation. Triangles everywhere.

Anyone done the Championship SBC for Phillips yet? Looks quality but pricey
I have - I had pretty much all of the players already so went for it. He has better in game stats than Essien which is ridiculous when he is only 84 rated. Tried him for 2 games and he is solid and his passing is brilliant.

As usual got nothing in packs. One 84 from 24 packs, although the silver packs return better than the Gold ones at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back