Fifa 20

After pledging my soul to not playing WL ever again😂 I found myself just chilling all weekend before back to work today.. so thought fuck it. Really enjoyed it to be honest, got gold 3 which I think is 14 wins. Got disconnected twice and both times I was winning. Had about 3/4 games left but needed to win them all to get to the next level, so I just left it 😂

Felt I was getting everything my way mind, but my teams overall is 83. Was coming up against 87+

After pledging my soul to not playing WL ever again😂 I found myself just chilling all weekend before back to work today.. so thought fuck it. Really enjoyed it to be honest, got gold 3 which I think is 14 wins. Got disconnected twice and both times I was winning. Had about 3/4 games left but needed to win them all to get to the next level, so I just left it 😂

Felt I was getting everything my way mind, but my teams overall is 83. Was coming up against 87+

Same mate! I sold my prem team and made a Portuguese one on the cheap (around 200k) and banked the rest of the coins until Ronaldo drops in price mid week. Team rating is 83 and I got gold 3 comfortably then started pissing about. Really enjoyed it. Bloody hard going at times with Felix as the lone striker mind.

Everything does go your way when you use a low rated team. It's how EA "balances" the game..

These games are usually always overly reliant on pace but it takes the cake this year

In The Championship with The Lads and I've been hammered by Forest because they have ridiculously fast wingers. Same happened against Hull.

These games are usually always overly reliant on pace but it takes the cake this year

In The Championship with The Lads and I've been hammered by Forest because they have ridiculously fast wingers. Same happened against Hull.

you really don’t need pace this year. Best player I’ve got is Bernardo Silva and he’s slow as can be.

you really don’t need pace this year. Best player I’ve got is Bernardo Silva and he’s slow as can be.
Would Silva work in a 4-2-3-1(2)? I like to play on the counter so have avoided him due to his pace. I'm using a Portuguese team so am limited to options in RM until I get Ronaldo this week then save for Figo.

Would Silva work in a 4-2-3-1(2)? I like to play on the counter so have avoided him due to his pace. I'm using a Portuguese team so am limited to options in RM until I get Ronaldo this week then save for Figo.

I use him in a more central role, in my case in 4-2-4 as a RW (changing to 4222 Ingame) or in 4-3-2-1 as a RF. Maybe he isn’t quite the same playing as a more traditional winger but I can’t say I’ve tried it. Wouldn’t harm to give it a go

Surely EA are going to be investigated again at some point

Just been reading that they did a lightning round on ultimate packs and £5000000 was spent in 30 minutes, apparently meyler stuck £6500 in and the best he got was Ter stegen base card

Surely EA are going to be investigated again at some point

Just been reading that they did a lightning round on ultimate packs and £5000000 was spent in 30 minutes, apparently meyler stuck £6500 in and the best he got was Ter stegen base card

That’s ridiculous if true. Don’t put a penny in to fifa myself after buying the game, but some will be putting fortunes in. It’ll change at some point when a big case crops up on links with gambling problems or debts.

Just scored a goal with fekir for a 1 goal win in rivals. Held on for 45 mins with 10 men as well. Scenes

Got a 2 player pack (must of been 2nd time I'd scored with him in a win)

Toty Kanye

Absolute scenes, pyro, beer all ower the works 🤣

Wow that’s some pack luck! Does he fit your team?

Back