Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

No it was the UCL one.

Note to self, never try to play champs this early on a Saturday morning. The standard is absolutely insane. Been destroyed 4 games out of 4.

I’ve given up on Champs - the game scripting is just ridiculous.

played one game yesterday - 3-1 up with 10 minutes left. Absolutely coasting.

Then all of a sudden players with 90+ passing lose all ability to play simple 5 yard passes. Every bounce going in favour of the other team.

An absolute joke and blatant as fucn

No it was the UCL one.

Note to self, never try to play champs this early on a Saturday morning. The standard is absolutely insane. Been destroyed 4 games out of 4.

I usually leave it until after lunch on a Saturday and then after lunch on a Sunday. So much easier to avoid mornings, then I can quite easily make 14 wins from about 22-24 games before I get bored.

This game is f***ing bullshit. Beating someone in FUT Champions comfortably 3-0 at half time only for my team to morph in to a Sunday league team in the second half and lose 3-4 because of handicap and sudden lag. EA can suck my dick the bunch of c*nts.
I’ve given up on Champs - the game scripting is just ridiculous.

played one game yesterday - 3-1 up with 10 minutes left. Absolutely coasting.

Then all of a sudden players with 90+ passing lose all ability to play simple 5 yard passes. Every bounce going in favour of the other team.

An absolute joke and blatant as fucn
This 1000000%. f***ing bollocks.

Last edited:
I usually leave it until after lunch on a Saturday and then after lunch on a Sunday. So much easier to avoid mornings, then I can quite easily make 14 wins from about 22-24 games before I get bored.

O couldn't believe the standard this morning. Was mental. Couldn't get close to a single player and I am a solid gold 2 / 1 player.

Did both Acuna and Sissoko. The latter is expensive but very meta. The former is absolutely quality and excellent value. Got him in 10chem. He is the 4th best player in the game when looking at in game stats. Mental.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back