Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheers

went back to picking up a certain player from anywhere between 800-1600 coins and selling for 2100 BiN

made about 30k in the lash hour and they’ve blocked me from bidding on stuff, the wankers

I've gone back to basic BPM

Made 100k over weekend. I know you can make more I just like that it's guaranteed profit with zero risk compared to other methods.

SBC fekir was very tempting but trying to stay away from player SBCs unless the card is amazing. Fekir gets a in form and that card becomes even more of a waste.

I normally miss out on most the futmas cards as I haven't got the coins. this year I've got a really decent team and over half a million coins and there's not really been any I've wanted so far. Nearly done Fekir but I've got Griezmann at AMC.

Diego Carlos rttf card is beastly. Only cost 70k and they have a Romanian team in next round which would give it a plus 2 boost
Decided to do him yesterday as well for my fitness team, using Juan Jesus rttf next to him, should be a hell of a pair if they both get through

Diego Carlos rttf card is beastly. Only cost 70k and they have a Romanian team in next round which would give it a plus 2 boost
Had quite a few players in my club to spare so did him a bit cheaper. Card looks really good plus they have a good chance to progress to give the card a boost so it looks really good for my Brazilian squad. Haven't tried him yet though

Decided to do him yesterday as well for my fitness team, using Juan Jesus rttf next to him, should be a hell of a pair if they both get through
Bastard 😂

I bought game late so still playing catch-up.

The SBC and alba has wiped me my attack is pretty crap. But gonna persevere till I raise 500k so I can really improve it

Well Lacomte and Paredes in wl rewards. Unless you pack de bruyne or Salah not much to get from tote this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back