Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally haven't played a midweek game for months. Just expect myself to get my eye in immediately on champs. Probably why I start slow.

Just did Boeteng with dupes from pack opening. Fits nicely.

I’m 3 games into weekend league and I’ve had to come off for a bit like.

It’s just absolute bullshit, isn’t it?

All 3 games against total god squads.

Won my first game but only because he quit when I went 2-0 up in the first half.

2nd game, 12 shots on target, scored 3, cruising, 70th min onwards I can’t do anything and he scores 4 from 5 shots.

3rd game, it was more back and forth, finished 5-4 with 2 of his goals deflecting in.

I’ve just came off there with another controller down. Normally very calm but this game makes me angry beyond belief. Started off first thing this morn and won 2 out of 4. Went back on about 11ish and I’m 4 out of 12. My defenders can’t turn or run my keeper has been appalling literally standing still while the ball goes in the near post. Il try again this evening although I can’t see myself getting much better

Not that I’m very good at all but I find controlling my CDM when the oppo is in and around the edge of the box works best and only use other defenders to help where necessary. Also if you use the lunging tackle timed well it can work, especially with high rated defenders who rarely fouls, makes for canny counter attacks too.

Why do I continue to play this game? It’s the most infuriating piece of shit that just puts me in a bad mood. Might uninstall it before I smash my flat up.

Game is f***ing disgusting today. Horrendous connections, lag and stupid touches and passes. Just turned it off, 1-0 at 40 mins when my TOTY VVD levitated round normal gold Sancho to allow an easy opportunity. Didn't score it but was genuinely ridiculous. Think I am 3-2 or something. Couldn't be arsed to see the game out. Garbage.

I only ever do standing tackles, go to the floor and even if you win it, it makes its way to your opponent. Went from getting 14 wins to 20 by doing that.

Tried 4231? I’m letting a hell of a let less in nowadays with it, have all my defenders on conservative tackling too.

I've been using 442 but sometimes flick to that 4222.

Is that the narrow 4231 or the one with wingers ?

I entered WL. Won first game easy, 2nd game was v the usual drag back ball rolling Ben yedder / neymar / mbappe type. Took the lead then ferkin amazon knocked at the door n by the time I got back the pause had elapsed and he'd equalized 😬 tried to block a cross shortly afterwards and took a red card n gave a penna away. Finished 1 2.

So played 2 won 1. Bang average as per
Why do I continue to play this game? It’s the most infuriating piece of shit that just puts me in a bad mood. Might uninstall it before I smash my flat up.

It turns me into a proper arsehole like 😂

Swearing on at a f***ing computer screen at my age man. Why haway, I'm a knobhead

Last edited:
I only ever do standing tackles, go to the floor and even if you win it, it makes its way to your opponent. Went from getting 14 wins to 20 by doing that.

Tried 4231? I’m letting a hell of a let less in nowadays with it, have all my defenders on conservative tackling too.

I might switch to conservative aggression on the defenders. Just got done by a CPU lunge in my last game. Finally got Reguilon like after an eternity of games.

I’m f***ing sick of this shit today. Sick of playing little sweaty bastards with TOTS galore constantly cutting it back while the defensive midfielders just leave the runners, sick of people blocking my 1-2s, sick of not getting blatant free kicks, sick of my keeper standing like a milk bottle no matter who I use, sick of my defenders turning like a tank while they’re defenders are rapid. Must be about 5 wins to 18 losses today. I can normally get to 8-10 with general ease. Giving myself a break from it before I give myself a heart attack and put my chair through my tv :)

Can someone recommend me a shithouse tactic to use

I’m f***ing sick of this shit today. Sick of playing little sweaty bastards with TOTS galore constantly cutting it back while the defensive midfielders just leave the runners, sick of people blocking my 1-2s, sick of not getting blatant free kicks, sick of my keeper standing like a milk bottle no matter who I use, sick of my defenders turning like a tank while they’re defenders are rapid. Must be about 5 wins to 18 losses today. I can normally get to 8-10 with general ease. Giving myself a break from it before I give myself a heart attack and put my chair through my tv :)

Can someone recommend me a shithouse tactic to use

I get the impression most of the arseholes I play have really low depth and width. At least 5 midfielders and attacks who have come back n defend and get into box for cross activated. Constant pressure in the tactics thing.

Tried it myself a few weeks back. It can be effective in the games against these types. Might as well fight fire with fire 🔥😂

I entered WL. Won first game easy, 2nd game was v the usual drag back ball rolling Ben yedder / neymar / mbappe type. Took the lead then ferkin amazon knocked at the door n by the time I got back the pause had elapsed and he'd equalized 😬 tried to block a cross shortly afterwards and took a red card n gave a penna away. Finished 1 2.

Swearing on at a f***ing computer screen at my age man. Why haway, I'm a knobhead
Lam, Ram and Cam. Gets the wider players involved more and keeps it tight in the middle.
I might switch to conservative aggression on the defenders. Just got done by a CPU lunge in my last game. Finally got Reguilon like after an eternity of games.
Best thing I done, stops your defenders jumping in imo.

It brings the worst out of any man I swear

Usually gold 3 but currently 2-9 (including 4 disconnects from server!!)

G3 rewards have been terrible for me so far like so silver 1 might be a nice change if I make it that far!

Usually gold 3 but currently 2-9 (including 4 disconnects from server!!)

G3 rewards have been terrible for me so far like so silver 1 might be a nice change if I make it that far!

Similar here. Currently 4- 6. Last game I was 4 3 up and the bassa got an equalizer in the ninety something minute then took me apart in extra time. Turned it off in the huff.

I’m usually gold 3/2 and very occasionally 1, I’m currently 4-4. I feel like my opponents have been unusually bad too, I stuck 12 past some fucker when I’d normally stop and keep passing it around etc, but I was sick of the bullshit so just kept playing. He was barely trying tbf, I just wanted to keep scoring :lol:

I played somone who was playing nearly a full liga nos TOTS team. He was awful. But he won 4-3 because his keeper performed miracles and 95 Ter Stegen was moving out of the way of his shots.

Honestly, had to proper graft to get to 8-6 last night. Gameplay awful. My TOTS Allison is so f***ing shit bit need him for chem. Moments DDG is far superior.

I even sacked of some of my TOTS cards and went back to POTM Yedder and IF mbappe. Started to win again. 5 star weekfoot is everything like. Biggest disappointment is POTS Sancho. Garbage. Doesnt get involved. Shooting is absolutely inconsistent and weak. Great dribbler but expected more.

Don't play Saturday normally so will try and blast out 6 wins to get gold 3 tomorrow.

After shithousing the last 10 mins of one game, my next game I was winning 2-1 and thought I’ll do the same thing again. 89 mins on the clock I give the ball away he goes up the pitch and scores, then 93 mins he goes through keeper saves it and land right on one of his players heads to win 3-2. Serves me right I suppose :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back