Fifa 20

Trying to do the REGUILON objective and it’s driving me mad. Up against world X11 every game and clear half the oppos are div 6 players. It’s harder than WL by a mile.

Trying to do the REGUILON objective and it’s driving me mad. Up against world X11 every game and clear half the oppos are div 6 players. It’s harder than WL by a mile.

Ha that took me 5 hours to get the 3 assists in a win but then again I was getting more and more drunk. It’s worth doing as he’s as good as any La Liga LB I’ve used.

Ha that took me 5 hours to get the 3 assists in a win but then again I was getting more and more drunk. It’s worth doing as he’s as good as any La Liga LB I’ve used.
I done it pissed the night he come out more flippant and expansive FIFA play doesn't work in wl but :lol: just packed kimmich no idea what my best side is now tots headaches

I’m not doing it this week. Getting stick from the Mrs cause it takes ages and it doesn’t look like I enjoy it. She’s not entirely wrong.

Thats the main reason, I`ve only done 4 or 5 the entire season. I`ve always managed to get gold 3 or gold 2 but to get them 14-17 wins it usually takes me around double the number in terms of games played. Think there was one week where I fluked the 17 out of 25 or so. In reality this means playing the thing friday night, sat night, sun morning and sun night. It blows my mind and turns me into a complete arsehole
Enter and maybe stop at silver 1, that way you get some rewards and your 2000 weekend league points back for the next one, you can take it a bit easier and not get too stressed haha

I would imagine that would still take me 18-20 games :lol:

Wouldnt care but my teams class as well, I just concede so many where am getting swarmed around my own box, win 3 or 4 tackles what rebound straight back to them, they get a shot off, keeper palms it straight back to one of theirs and bosh its 0-1. I then go attacking, miss loads, their keeper becomes superman, and then bosh one long ball and I`m undone again. Story of my Fifa life

Last edited:
Thats the main reason, I`ve only done 4 or 5 the entire season. I`ve always managed to get gold 3 or gold 2 but to get them 14-17 wins it usually takes me around double the number in terms of games played. Think there was one week where I fluked the 17 out of 25 or so. In reality this means playing the thing friday night, sat night, sun morning and sun night. It blows my mind and turns me into a complete arsehole

Wouldnt care but my teams class as well, I just concede so many where am getting swarmed around my own box, win 3 or 4 tackles what rebound straight back to them, they get a shot off, keeper palms it straight back to one of theirs and bosh its 0-1. I then go attacking, miss loads, their keeper becomes superman, and then bosh one long ball and I`m undone again. Story of my Fifa life

it’s a f***ing ball ache like, its not for me but drop back 1 depth seems to help people, even if its horrific way to play, i Personally find it harder to defend when I’m backing off tho.

apparently the key to defending is to not tackle. defies logic :lol:
Doesnt help that all the dirty little bastards shield and skill in your box trying to get you to wipe them out all game.
I got a couple of messages off some kid who was raging i was using the computer to harry him while i covered the space :lol: he couldnt get anywhere, I use balanced on everything as well not like i sit 10 on the goal line

I’m 3 games into weekend league and I’ve had to come off for a bit like.

It’s just absolute bullshit, isn’t it?

All 3 games against total god squads.

Won my first game but only because he quit when I went 2-0 up in the first half.

2nd game, 12 shots on target, scored 3, cruising, 70th min onwards I can’t do anything and he scores 4 from 5 shots.

3rd game, it was more back and forth, finished 5-4 with 2 of his goals deflecting in.

I only ever do standing tackles, go to the floor and even if you win it, it makes its way to your opponent. Went from getting 14 wins to 20 by doing that.

Tried 4231? I’m letting a hell of a let less in nowadays with it, have all my defenders on conservative tackling too.

Last edited:

Back