Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

12 - 2 played all those games from 10pm last night couldn’t be bothered with the extra 2 to get gold one I was knackered and sick of it. I can only play once everyone else goes to bed due to people watching Netflix and what not, could of got a really good finish otherwise!
Lads I really recommend setting a second account up, putting 20k on it and working your way through sbc’s. Just packed Werner and Hakimi in a 50k pack on a second account and went halfs on the coins with a pal.

what SBC’s are those, like hybrid nations etc?

Last edited:
Cheers, I've watched a few videos on YouTube, will give it a bash tomorrow. How do I err create a new account? :oops: Is it a case of creating a new PlayStation account or is there an easier way?
Creating a new PlayStation account. Some sbc’s id try and think for yourself but use the idea of the squads on futbin, for example the green links etc. Just some sbc’s get massively price fixed.
12 - 2 played all those games from 10pm last night couldn’t be bothered with the extra 2 to get gold one I was knackered and sick of it. I can only play once everyone else goes to bed due to people watching Netflix and what not, could of got a really good finish otherwise!

what SBC’s are those, like hybrid nations etc?
Aye.

Forgot to redeem my qualification in time this weekend just gone which was annoying as would be the best way to get Bundesliga TOTSSF cards.

I had saved 98 packs of varying sizes over about the last 5 weeks for the Bundesliga TOTSSF release. I got 4 TOTS cards..
2 x 88 Kilinc from Superlig
87 Donk from Superlig
88 Hinteregger

What a load of tod :lol:

The button delay was horrific last night for me, seems to be getting worse the longer the game goes on. Players just dont react to what I press and then if you do get a pass off the bastard goes in the opposite direction to what I pressed at the time, i`m assuming it delays that much it takes into account what i press when i`m anticipating my player receiving the ball.

For all the money it makes, it really is a bag of shite, gameplay-wise at times. Crap really.

did one of them 80+ picks and got hummels. My pack luck has proper come in bits and bobs this year, seem to have had a spell of great pulls, then nowt for weeks/months, then another little spell. Shame hummels is untradeable really as hes looks slower than me and i dont have any germans in my team

Sancho out of my guaranteed.

I got f***ing Mahrez out of my prem one. Where the fuck am I meant to play all these right wingers?! (not complaining like, they are both class)

Guaranteed Ginter. Pack luck is awful at the min. I already have flashback Hummels and seasons Akanji so Ginter is about the most useless one I could get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back