Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.
EA doing their best to kill League SBCs and MM. Did the Bundesliga as I had all the players prepped although the choices were terrible again. Went for the RB as I can link him to Naldo in my starting line up, have too many options already at LM.

The value of the whole SBC is only a bit over 200k on Futbin which is crazy for a top tier league, made it not worth selling and risking my luck with shit packs. Got Icardi from one and a few 83s - pretty terrible as usual!!

Saved about 10 packs to open later in case anything else comes out for Black Friday although I don’t hold high hopes.

EA doing their best to kill League SBCs and MM. Did the Bundesliga as I had all the players prepped although the choices were terrible again. Went for the RB as I can link him to Naldo in my starting line up, have too many options already at LM.

The value of the whole SBC is only a bit over 200k on Futbin which is crazy for a top tier league, made it not worth selling and risking my luck with shit packs. Got Icardi from one and a few 83s - pretty terrible as usual!!

Saved about 10 packs to open later in case anything else comes out for Black Friday although I don’t hold high hopes.

I heard holding packs makes no difference. Could be wrong like

I heard holding packs makes no difference. Could be wrong like
Don’t think anything helps me this year when opening packs!! Mbappe is the only big pull I have had despite opening I reckon 500+ packs. Not spent any real money though, all done through SBCs and match rewards.

Mint.

Anyone going for Sturridge?
Fuck that
2 totw and he's got a 2* weak foot

Anyway....black Friday....:lol: companies do discounts and EA drop packs for 2200 fifa points / 150k coins:rolleyes::neutral:

The flash SBC pack rewards have been shit. Absolutely trolling this year :lol:
Lucky I got Aguero cos done packs since and nowt. Pack weight is a joke. They could even double it for black Friday and chance of a 84 would still be less than 10%. But they don't.
Ultimate entrepreneur trolls

Fuck that
2 totw and he's got a 2* weak foot

Anyway....black Friday....:lol: companies do discounts and EA drop packs for 2200 fifa points / 150k coins:rolleyes::neutral:

The flash SBC pack rewards have been shit. Absolutely trolling this year :lol:
Lucky I got Aguero cos done packs since and nowt. Pack weight is a joke. They could even double it for black Friday and chance of a 84 would still be less than 10%. But they don't.
Ultimate entrepreneur trolls

I bought 2 ultimate packs like a weapon

Packed LLoris and also Aguerro :lol:

I bought 2 ultimate packs like a weapon

Packed LLoris and also Aguerro :lol:
Canny. :lol:
Just did latest SBC from club and got 85 giminez. Put him for sale. Might get 28k.
Thought this day always brought a market crash??!! (I usually only get fifa in December).
Still same as far as I can see

Canny. :lol:
Just did latest SBC from club and got 85 giminez. Put him for sale. Might get 28k.
Thought this day always brought a market crash??!! (I usually only get fifa in December).
Still same as far as I can see

Was gonna do Sturbridge SBC cos Hernandez is shit. Not got enough coins tho. Could sacrifice Aguerro to do it but nah I'm settle for my lot :lol:

Seeing Twitter traders etc saying the market is crashing. Tbh I think it's just them fuckers trying to self serve and generate hype.
It's not really

Seeing Twitter traders etc saying the market is crashing. Tbh I think it's just them fuckers trying to self serve and generate hype.
It's not really

Definitely not I'm after fabinho and Sanchez same price
Must be talking about top cards or scamming

Opened 5 125k packs with coins last night out of boredom when they came up.

Best player was 85 robben, then 84 Willian. Nowt else after that.

If I’d used money/points, that would have cost about £70. Outrageous that like, can’t even believe it’s legal.

Opened 5 125k packs with coins last night out of boredom when they came up.

Best player was 85 robben, then 84 Willian. Nowt else after that.

If I’d used money/points, that would have cost about £70. Outrageous that like, can’t even believe it’s legal.
Aye.
Seen some Twitter SBC / trader accounts saying stuff like "great black Friday" .....it really wasn't. Content wise EA just stuck a shit SBC up every hour and put an expensive pack on the store every 30 mins. It wasn't imaginative or engaging.
They could have done guaranteed TOTW sbcs, upgrade sbcs like 84+ etc.

These trader people who stream etc need excitement and hype to generate their own hype for their content and seemed to be bigging it up when it was really a bit shit

same old shit

Did the UCL flash SBC. Asked my little one to open the pack for a laugh on my phone. Got Blue Pogba!

N way. Got Salah in my TOTW pack!

Then, did one PL pack. Got normal pogba ! And IF Wijnaldum

The greatest luck I have ever had

Last edited:
Get 11 wins in WL and you automatically qualify for next week's..

That's easier said than done. Fuck me, entered for first time this week and it's all the shit horrible stuff in one match. Players with infinite stamina charging all over the place. Blocks galore. Pace pace and more pace. It's awful.

Played 20 games like. Won 7, well beat in probs 5 or 6 and the others could've gone either way.

Fuck that. I'm not good enough nor do I have the patience or time to play that shit every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back